• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remove Relocation

DeletedUser2616

Regarding the counterpoint to advantage 3, pure berserker nukes are a thing thanks to it, AND THEY ARE HILARIOUS.

when i say clearing stacks though, i'm not talking about the 200K+ pop stacks you wouldn't touch with a barge pole, i'm referring to the 50-130K ones. So your 15-18K HC with 400 trebs sorta thing, or 30-50K of each infantry.

So i noticed there's now VP/dom worlds being released at the same time, wonder if they could to the same with/without relocation then. although that means there'd have to be 4 variants for it to suit everyone.... have we even got enough of a playerbase left to properly populate 2 worlds? let alone 4 :\

DeletedUser430

So i noticed there's now VP/dom worlds being released at the same time, wonder if they could to the same with/without relocation then. although that means there'd have to be 4 variants for it to suit everyone.... have we even got enough of a playerbase left to properly populate 2 worlds? let alone 4 :\

Please make sure that you have checked the dates of the release of these worlds as they are far apartment not listed as being released together.

DeletedUser2369

@gutsman I think first we have to prove that theres a market for a non-relocation world. Be pretty sad if Im in there playing with myself :(
I have had other players say to me that they preferred it without relocation as well, and I notice that the best/most active players from my time are no longer playing, but i doubt thats hard enough proof for whoever makes the call.

Also coolnite, now that we have your attention, are you able to give us any perspective on the benefits of this feature from innogames standpoint? Maybe youve noticed a trend since the feature has released? I think theres been a trend towards merge-to-win, but i dont have any evidence for that. Not looking for negatives though. Im wondering if youve seen an increase in activity, or in successfull attacks, or some such to justify the feature

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

i'd be tempted to go back to a world like that just to compare. But i'm so out of touch with the meta for it i'd probably get destroyed, lol. The main issue I see with doing something like this is that tribe sizes would have to be limited. But a hard number on that would be hard to decide due to preference of one of the possible 4 options over the others. could be 20 active players on a VP + non relocation world since it's the only one that hasn't been done before. Although i'd be up for that, means i can define the meta, and you know it's gonna be something crazy ;)

also my mistake, worlds being released 10 days apart *insert same point I made*.

DeletedUser430

i'd be tempted to go back to a world like that just to compare. But i'm so out of touch with the meta for it i'd probably get destroyed, lol. The main issue I see with doing something like this is that tribe sizes would have to be limited. But a hard number on that would be hard to decide due to preference of one of the possible 4 options over the others. could be 20 active players on a VP + non relocation world since it's the only one that hasn't been done before. Although i'd be up for that, means i can define the meta, and you know it's gonna be something crazy ;)

Also coolnite, now that we have your attention, are you able to give us any perspective on the benefits of this feature from innogames standpoint? Maybe youve noticed a trend since the feature has released? I think theres been a trend towards merge-to-win, but i dont have any evidence for that. Not looking for negatives though. Im wondering if youve seen an increase in activity, or in successfull attacks, or some such to justify the feature

The main reason that "relocation" was implemented as there was a request from players regarding this. Now I can contact the developers as I have also discussed the need to them for different settings as such (members, speed, ect...) because this is what the community is asking.

also my mistake, worlds being released 10 days apart *insert same point I made*.

FYI... EN40 is scheduled to release on October 8, 2018. EN41 is scheduled to be released on November 28, 2018.;)

DeletedUser2616

@GRhin if a non-relocation world does open up in the future, hit me up and i'll see if i'm able to join.

@Coolnite7 when you say speed as a setting, is that regarding something like 1.5x or 2x speed or more along the lines of speed worlds (the ones that lasted a few days to a week on tw1)?

DeletedUser430

@Coolnite7 when you say speed as a setting, is that regarding something like 1.5x or 2x speed or more along the lines of speed worlds (the ones that lasted a few days to a week on tw1)?

Yes I have provided this feedback/idea to our developers as far as speed which would be something like 1.5x or 2x faster than normal worlds. Yes if approved these worlds would end faster than normal worlds. Again I have provided the developers with the feedback from the community if it is implemented on a world then I will notify the community.

For the non-relocation I will provide this feed back to our developers this week as well.