• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remove Nobles from gwen

Adding nobles into gwen was perhaps the stupidest idea inno have had to date. It's as if you want the game balance to go right out the window.

It's a double-edged sword. Gwen nobles also allows players who join late to catch up to those who played at the start of the world. Usually what I do to hop into an interesting world that develop to wait for gwen noble to show up before spawning in.

It's a double-edged sword. Gwen nobles also allows players who join late to catch up to those who played at the start of the world. Usually what I do to hop into an interesting world that develop to wait for gwen noble to show up before spawning in.
yeah but usually in that situation you dont have the troops to clear out decent villages and will just take a few barbs to boost your start /troop count before moving on to enemys.Atleast the majority will do that

yeah but usually in that situation you dont have the troops to clear out decent villages and will just take a few barbs to boost your start /troop count before moving on to enemys.Atleast the majority will do that
Nah not always lol. Those who waste them on barbs are usually the ones who don’t last long anyways

I have to agree with rheagar
On this 1 can't make a good argument for gwen nobles

I take ur point dreakin
Gwen Nobles can help later players catch up on the Rim but tbh.

If you're in that position you can usually farm freely anyway and make coins on no time without Gwen

Or you are immediately jumped by the local big cheese tribe so gwen nobles won't help you anyway.

Either situation you don't need gwen really.

And if youre lucky enough to be well out of harms way
then you're free to farm and take out noobs. build up and
You can quickly bank nobles

Nah not always lol. Those who waste them on barbs are usually the ones who don’t last long anyways
i used mine on barbs/orange guys this world and have gotten nearly 100k bash from supporting my tribe and within 3 weeks of restarting and having to fight 2 guys at one time can now fort a full noble train consistently now. far ahead of most within the world atm

i used mine on barbs/orange guys this world and have gotten nearly 100k bash from supporting my tribe and within 3 weeks of restarting and having to fight 2 guys at one time can now fort a full noble train consistently now. far ahead of most within the world atm
wait you actually have BPs on a world!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?