• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

cultist

Banned
so no credentials?
i just won the world that ended
about a month or so ago i was approached by a tribe of cheaters named SFU, might have heard of them
they begged for my experience and to join them
i joined their discord but there was a communist in there and advocation with illegal actions
so i got myself dismissed from the server
i probably would have won the next world alongside them if i decided to lead them, but i declined

about a month or so ago i was approached by a tribe of cheaters named SFU, might have heard of them
i joined their discord but there was a communist in there and advocation with illegal actions
i probably would have won the next world alongside them if i decided to lead them, but i declined
so no credentials?

u didn't win the world that just ended

Cutist lets see some credentials i have used the same username since 2007. In tw1 they track stats of closed servers and server still running. And i didnt do well in tw 1 but i did win this server as the founder of the tribe and we won. 3 years later to finish it lol

I think people switched to tw2 was cause of the app. I mean tw2 is pretty garbage but thats why i switched

cultist

Banned
i did win the world that just ended i just got kicked from the winning tribe after i slaughtered our enemies

cultist

Banned
u had like 250k bash and like 15 vills u clown. if you weren't in the winning tribe, you didn't win. not how the game works
the person that was ranked number 1 in the world had like 15k bash points
and youre wrong i was about 1.3mill ur grossly exaggerating

i did win the world that just ended i just got kicked from the winning tribe after i slaughtered our enemies
1677383438858.png

when were you rank 1? the first week of the world? cool. you didn't win though, and you didn't hold rank 1 for very long.

I didn’t really want to post here but as a player who has played with SFU and against them I can wholly admit their some of the most honest and skilled players left in the game. Their not as bad as you think Cultist they especially don’t work with the mods/devs. I have only played twice with them and even I got soft and hard banned simply because of association.

Also all anyone wants now is your HOF links for TW2 so we can all believe your claims. TW1 claims mean nothing here the two versions of the game are wildly different. Regardless you can’t provide TW2 HOF links. That’s fine no one really cares just stop claiming you’re one of the best players on TW2 if you don’t have legitimate evidence to back it up. If you’re as good as you say go into the new realm and win it. If you’re half as skilled at the game as you are at singing your own praises I imagine you’ll do quite well.

If you don’t want to prove it simply stop trolling the forums for attention. F@ck I’ll be one of the first to admit I don’t have a world win. I’ve played TW1&2 for around 10 years to varying degrees of success. Ultimately this game is a grind fest and without scripts near unplayable towards the end game so I either quit or let my vills be internally nobled by the tribe Not having proof doesn’t mean players can’t be good just that they have better things to do in life.

Lastly stop with the profanities and horrid conversations even mentioning r@pe, murder or anything else. It is not suitable for the forums. Christ this game has kids and teenagers playing. They don’t deserve to read or be subjected to such things. Have more respect.

Peace out

I start posting my tw2 hall of fames lol. I dont have many but i got some lol. I have been sluaghtered, been carried and did decent. Lol

literally lying
no im not giving my details to someone that wants to rape hack and murder me
when does the goal post stop moving?
remember when you said i wasnt in the CW and when proven wrong you jsut completely ignored it and interrogated me about something else
my identity can be tracked by my old usernames
ill humour you
give me your full name and identity and ill give you mine
but be prepared you did do criminal acts and there may be consequences
but you are a liar and a coward so the deal wont be done, youll decline and lie
because you are a criminal

Posting a link to a tw2 forum hall of fame. Wont make anyone hack you. If they wanted to hack you they could with your forum id "cultist" if they were any good