• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recruitment!

DeletedUser2876

==~~**< TRIBE INFO >**~~==

The tribe maybe small currently (as we started later in the game) but hope to raise up the ranks as a team as we grow!

If you maybe interested in joining “Monarks” (*M*) a tribe that is respectful and willing to listen to its member’s suggestions or ideas to make a strong and powerful tribe, under one banner!

As a Tribe; we`re looking to create a team of individuals, to discuss strategy planning, or special ops as one that respects and protect our members when we need too!

==~~**< PERSONAL MESSAGE >**~~==

`I have been playing for some time and currently have a tribe located on world 14 (en14) called "Mystic Knights" I have also had my share of being a part of big tribes and others not that big. I do know some of the ins and outs of how others tribe work. But I need your help, I`m looking to create a strong and powerful tribe that works together as team so we as a tribe can grow!!``

Warm Regards
Vtiekme

if interested this is some of the features I'm offering to be a member:

So with that being said this is the features offered to member(s):

1) Council & officials,
2) Respect for others,
3) Team Co-operation,
4) Willing to listen to members,
5) Game Experience,
6) Strategy & planning,
7) Community Social,
8) Tips, Tricks & Tools,
9) Game Support,
10) And last but not least have fun!

Now it's up to you! Would you be interested?
The Monarks (*M*)

~~ Happy Gaming Everyone! ~~

DeletedUser2876

Just to update this post I have changed the Name to "Freemasons" if anyone maybe interested in joining

DeletedUser

You sure that running two tribes won't be too much for you Vtiekme? ;)