• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Realm wide ceasefire

DeletedUser1717

I would like to take the the time to thank player name The Black Scorpion he approached our tribe and several Tribes on this notion.this was a great idea for the remembrance of the fallon!

The black Scorpion said:
Hello or good evening, I am contacting you the founders of your tribe to make you an offer and if you adhere to communicate it to members of your tribe. My proposal: In memory of the massacre that took place in Paris on Friday November 13, 2015, I would find honorable for every human that we are not to launch attacks against other players this Sunday November 15. A sort of truce in memory of the 128 innocent people killed. Hoping that the vast majority of you agree with this proposal, I salute you
HWNeuvL.png

I will take the time in mentioning the following tribes who have showed their honor in this memory of the fallen.
  • Barbaric Hawks
  • Tri Squad Corps
  • The Imperial Guard
  • Rel Por
  • Brotherhood of Steel
  • -Kings-
  • Moxy's
  • Anglo Saxons
  • Golden Legion
  • Rapier
  • Nomads
  • Sacrum Imperium
  • Bananas
En 14
  • Amo,Bmo,Cmo
  • Vikings
  • The Ninth Legion
  • The Northerners
  • Conquer this world
  • PGA

Thank you The Black Scorpion for this kind gesture for the Fallen I know this is a game and we can't do much to change what has happened but def was a good thing for our realm to support France.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2971

@The Black Scorpion Great initiative and yes the events are beyond criminal and totally mind bobbling that this happens and as ex army myself (7 years Bundeswehr Germany) I think the world just got a bit smaller and a bit more dangerous, let hope that we can avoid this crap in the future and that those behind the attacks will meet their justice and personally i do not care how that justice is being applied because doing such a attack and all the other things they have done put them way out of any claim to be treated humane. But thats me saying it.

If you and TW2 staff allow me i would like to copy this text and have day of our own to remember the victims on our server EN14.
Anyway great great great initiative +100 for you m8.

Kind Regards,
Rhua (Vikings (VIX) EN14

DeletedUser2122

Hey rhua,i'm not exactly sure what you mean by;
If you and TW2 staff allow me i would like to copy this text and have day of our own to remember the victims on our server EN14.
If you want to do this on another realm you will have to personally PM/Send out a circular to the founders of the others tribes on your realm and see who is willing to do so. As for copying the above message i'm guessing you will have to ask ken/the black scorpion or make a mail of your own:)
One last thing,please don't use the report a post function to attract a mods attention,you can simply mention a moderator in your post by using the @followed by the name of the moderator and he/she will get an alert and will look into it:)

DeletedUser2971

@Cuddles Assistant Thank you for your reply.
For those reading this and play on EN14 please discuss things within your tribe and make sure that your "founders" know they will get a letter from me.
I am going to try to get this done asap and will post the results in this forum if allowed, maybe we can have this spill over to other worlds as well.

Kind Regards,
Rhua

DeletedUser2971

Hello Guys,

This is what i wrote to EN14 tribes:

Hello Founders, leaders and players.

I am Rhua founder of Vikings (VIX) and i am writing you because of a EN13 initiative that i would like to extend to EN14 (our server).
We all know what happened in France, 128+ people did fall victim to terrorism by ISIS who staged several attacks in the French capital resulting in 128+ people being murdered and at least 300 injured.

Because of this "The black Scorpion" from EN13 wrote every single founder on his server and asked them if they can have ONE day of total peace, no player attacks.
As a token of solidarity and to remember all those people who got hit by this epic tragedy.

Obviously i cannot force you to play along yet it would be a really nice gesture.

Here is the original text written by "The black Scorpion" from EN13:

"Hello or good evening, I am contacting you the founders of your tribe to make you an offer and if you adhere to
communicate it to members of your tribe. My proposal: In memory of the massacre that took place in Paris on Friday
November 13, 2015, I would find honorable for every human that we are not to launch attacks against other players
this Sunday November 15. A sort of truce in memory of the 128 innocent people killed. Hoping that the vast majority
of you agree with this proposal, I salute you"

As you can read i am not the original person who did come up with this idea, but i would like to make it spill over
to our server EN14. And as such i would like Friday 20 November 2015 to be a total day of peace. My question to
everyone reading this PM: Would you please be so kind and help me to make this happen? Will you please be so kind
to explain your members and get them to honor this? And last but not least will you please communicate this PM with
all your friends, allies, enemies and contacts? For your reference here is the link to the original topic:

https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/realm-wide-ceasefire.3176/

Also i would highly appreciate if you can make this a priority and reply to me asap. I need to know who is onboard and who is not.
If there are questions or other matters, please contact me either on the TW2 official forums or in-game on server EN14.

Kind Regards, Rhua (Founder of Vikings (VIX)

I also asked the founders who already responded to my email to announce their participation in this topic to make it oversee-able and official.
Currently i am still in the process of mailing everyone but so far it seems to go well.

Kind Regards,
Rhua

DeletedUser2937

Our tribe and family tribes, AMO, BMO, CMO(XLT) will join this peace day.

DeletedUser2971

Vikings (VIX) (Our tribe)
The Ninth legion (T9L)
The Northeners (NRS)
Conquer This World (CTW)

All officially announce to take part.

DeletedUser2982

Indeed, Conquer This World will be at peace with everyone on Friday 20th November 2015.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2635

Too bad I am not on this world anymore, as if I were, there wpuld be no peace. :p

DeletedUser

PGA on EN14 will observe the ceasefire. Remember the fallen.

DeletedUser

What day is this happening on? I could get A51, RED and possibly TEN to agree to it too

DeletedUser

ok, I'll message our two tribes, and while us and TEN don't really get alone we sort of have a grudging respect for each other, so I may be able to get them to listen.

DeletedUser2971

ok, I'll message our two tribes, and while us and TEN don't really get alone we sort of have a grudging respect for each other, so I may be able to get them to listen.
Having a healthy respect for a rival tribe is good and keeps things in a status QUO. But i am sure they can put their feelings aside for soemthing much bigger then this game.
Let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,
Rhua

DeletedUser2635

I still don't see a connection between this game and a jihad.

DeletedUser1594

There doesn't need to be a connection, it's the same reason they have moments of silence at sporting events. The purpose is to show solidarity

DeletedUser

Well I've been hearing that other tribes are going to keep on fighting us on the 20th, so a cease fire is going to be difficult if we're still being attacked :/

DeletedUser2971

Well I've been hearing that other tribes are going to keep on fighting us on the 20th, so a cease fire is going to be difficult if we're still being attacked :/
Well what tribes are hitting you then? Are there any tribes listed here on the forum (The ones that have agreed to a cease fire)?

This has nothing to do with the game, but since this game is multicultural given the fact that Dutch, English, German, France, Chinese players and so on do play this game. Having a moment of silence in this case 24H sends out a signal that there are still people left who actually do use their brains, who actually do have a heart and who do not like senseless killings. Not going into detail and neither am i willing to go off-topic but this whole terrorist thing (ISIS, Bokoharam and all these other morons) will affect us all for years to come, this ain't over anytime soon and it will probably escalate at some point (If thats not already the case) So showing solidarity, respect and human values is a really good thing.
Even in this game. Sure i do understand if someone does not want to participate in this, as this is totally voluntarily BUT if thats the case then do not post on this topic as this topic is for those who DO want to participate. I mailed every tribe and those who wanted in on the action are listed and those who did not want to participate ... well what about them? They just are not part of the story. That said on a personal note if you really look for a connection, then lets see this scenario: I assume that you not a radical minded Muslim right? (Just asking for the sake of argument) and i assume that you do not have 10 verses out of the Koran memorized right? which means that this whole ISIS thing will hit you just as hard as it did to those poor people that got killed because they where not Muslim enough according to ISIS.
Anything not Muslim enough is being targeted even die hard moderate Muslims getting their head cut off. My point is that while there is no connection remember then you as a player and everyone else not fitting the criteria set by ISIS will if it would be up to them, be a target.
So indirectly what happened in France could happen to all of us.
Just as a example (Please do this is just a example so do not take it personal buddy)

Kind Regards,
Rhua

DeletedUser2635

Well I do use my brain, i do have a organ called heart (but I probably don't have it in your sense), and I do not mind senseless killing - happens all the time, you want it or not. And yeah I am not a Muslim, nor do I know many Muslims, nor do I know a lot about their religion, also even if I do not take part in it, I am free to leave my opinion about it. :)

DeletedUser2971

Well I do use my brain, i do have a organ called heart (but I probably don't have it in your sense), and I do not mind senseless killing - happens all the time, you want it or not. And yeah I am not a Muslim, nor do I know many Muslims, nor do I know a lot about their religion, also even if I do not take part in it, I am free to leave my opinion about it. :)
None said that you do not have brain, heart or any of that. It was a figure of speech to say that those who bomb, kill, cutofheads and so on in "HIS" name (Whatever name that might be) are in my eyes considered brain death, heartless and have no sense and feelings whatsoever.
And obviously your opinion is yours to have and we do not have to agree other then to disagree:p.
That said having spend 7+ years in the army and it did learn me a few things and i have seen "stuff" up close and personal so based on that:
I hope from the bottom of my heart that you never have to lose a family, friend or someone you know due to this terrorist crap (Or any crap for that matter), because there was ones a day when i did have pretty much the same idea you have. And from my own experience i can tell you that the truth sometimes is much different then a opinion does make you believe and ones it hits you it probably hits you harder then you could anticipate.
But thats as far as i want to go in this convo, I just wanted to explain it to you thats all, nothing personal. As i said before nothing i said was directed to you or any member for that matter, we just did have a convo thats all.

So i am going to wish you a very nice weekend and a great day (Whats left of it) and if you see me online stop by and say hello.

Kind Regards,
Rhua