• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rate the player

DeletedUser2227

These forums need a little more action. I think many would enjoy seeing some feedback on players in our world 11. There are many I could bring up in my own tribe OBK but I will begin instead with a player form a former tribe of mine. I was impressed by his level of organization when I was with his tribe. He is the type of player that will improve the game of those around him with his actions.

Player: mickgurt

Good point total based on starting location

Defensive Bash: 1/5
Does not appear to have faced any real pressure yet defensively.

Offensive Bash: 5/5
Pretty impressive numbers for the size here. This guy is not sitting around eating internals and barbs he is a fighter.

Position(Area): 4/5
He is solidly within a main cluster for his tribe but making some inroads to a growth/fighting position in his east. All in all good positioning.
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en11/img_map/hash/0dc23e1ad4c78e59e2d95600cd0c8ec9/

He appears respected by each Ds. member I have spoken with about him and even by a couple of payers he has fought. That is always a good sign.

Tribe: 3.5/5
I am a bit bias as I was once a member of this group. They have a good set of core players but have to carry more "dead weight" then you would like to see in a top tribe.

Other: 4/5
Generally good grasp of the game and positioned well to move forward. I anticipate him being one to watch in the future. The main weakness in this template is not having been defensively tested yet.

Total: 26.5/35

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

I believe we are to do rate the player who posted, so I will rate Braxe

Ranked 12th, can't do much better than that

Defensive Bash: 1/5
Negligible amount, I'm not sure if having low bp should be a penalty but I will follow your format

Offensive Bash: 5/5
Nearly 2x obp for his points, which is a great sign of a player

Position(Area): 5/5
Large cluster near his starting point, then has a grouping of the villages a little bit south and a grouping further east which shows solid sign of expanision and more growth
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_en11_97e4ae580ee6fe572989640b4f270eb4_14430236877088.png

I have heard good things about him, don't know if he is a household name yet

Tribe: 4.5/5
Tribe is really solid, a lot of players, but not enough people. It is possible for them to dominate the are they are in but for them to grow massively, they don't have the amount of people needed to withstand inactivity and such

Other: 4/5
I will give him a 4 as well as he decided to make this thread to try to throw some life into it, plus he messaged me in game giving me props for my tribe rankings

Total:28.5/35