• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rally points

DeletedUser1282

So I got another question to follow up while I was talking with my member.

In TW1, Rally point had the ability to send attack/support to other villages

But does that still work in TW2? According to the wiki, Rally point only have the ability to make presets and utilize it.

So If I were to CAT down the rally point, they just can't use the preset until it is built?

DeletedUser1186

Good question. In TW I used to always cat the rally point on the first attack for that very reason.
If all they lose is "presets", it's not really worth it.

DeletedUser430

So far the only thing I can assume that the rally point would be useful for is troop build (presets) even without a rally point you are still able to create preset (as attacker) but at a level 0 you are not able to create troop build templates.

DeletedUser430

It's actually pretty good if you have many villages. Yes there is some improvement needed but to be expected. I'm curious at any point will it be able to determine fastest builds based off resources/troop requirements.

DeletedUser299

Troop build templates?? Please enlighten me, all I can see in my rally point is presets.

DeletedUser430

Here you go below. Its basically a preset you set with the total # of troops you wish to build. In theory the system will keep track of all the troops currently in that village and build off the template so you no longer have to worry about the amount of troops produced or calculate them.

dGMv5PB.png

DeletedUser299

coolnite7;n18825 said:
Here you go below. Its basically a preset you set with the total # of troops you wish to build. In theory the system will keep track of all the troops currently in that village and build off the template so you no longer have to worry about the amount of troops produced or calculate them.

I just created a preset for 2000 HC and clicked the button. It just added 12 HC to my queue as thats all the resources I had. Are you saying the system will now add more HC to the queue when resources become available, without my intervention, until 2000 HC are built?

DeletedUser430

When you add a preset and click on that preset the system will build that preset to the total number. You will still need to click that preset each time you want to add troops to build however the system will keep track for you of the current units built. This way you no longer need to wonder how many HC you currently have built.