• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Race to 2000: Igreja de Sao Roque

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1675

I would also like an update on this, it's been a while now. Did we win? what happened?
They now offered a hot sales deal in the show for 0 crowns, does this count as spending crowns? ;)

DeletedUser486

I have asked when the competition will be tallied, maybe someone else here could read back and verify the claims for me, because I swear I only see one claim for crowns used.

DeletedUser1675

Yatogami;n28247 said:
I have asked when the competition will be tallied, maybe someone else here could read back and verify the claims for me, because I swear I only see one claim for crowns used.

can non crowning players claim the crown rewards? it is a race and if there are more than enough players to have all the prices, maybe they don't know or care though.

DeletedUser486

Kengi9 will have final verdict so will ask her what she thinks, the entrants will hopefully all be verified today, but don't hurt me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser1666

WELL at least ive seen: Dude in black and also Sixis and also Paladius have used corwns if not more ..

DeletedUser16

Sorry for the delay.

Winners using crowns:
1. Dudeinblack - 1000 crowns
2. Sixis2 - 500 crowns
3. Paladius - 200 crowns

Winners not using crowns:
1. motherearth - 1000 crowns
2. Senpai plz - 500 crowns
3. Sten444 - 200 crowns

Congratulations to the winners! Prizes have been awarded to your accounts, enjoy. :)

DeletedUser1666

I hope your correct on that matter Dement0r -as the jumping gap in the ratings would of seemed to suggest that crowns had been used.. and im sure im not the only 1 that would be telling you this in the foreseeable future ..

Thanks anyway ..

Status
Not open for further replies.