• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Race for the Realm (Top Players/Tribes)

DeletedUser3212

its been months since i touch this game/website

why i always see the same faces lol

DeletedUser4992

Love these write-ups, keep 'em coming. Happy battling everybody and oh boy, do I have a bad feeling about these pesky ENTs

DeletedUser1104

lol ofc my post was deleted. miguel talking as IF I don't know what 'farming' is.

Titus maybe you should complain to an innogame admin (as opposed to a moderator who probably just follows marching orders) and stress the fact that you are a whale in this game and that if they dont start paying attention they will be losing a big chunk of change from one player alone. Thats the only way they will listen... they will just delete messages on the forum about this stuff.

DeletedUser3087

Barren I not sure that I saw all of Lord-Titus's posting but the one of them did have offensive and vulgar language, which certainly is grounds for deleting the posts regardless of the content... as Yato also pointed out the forum isn't the place to make accusations of cheating players (against the forum rules) yet another reason for the post being deleted... but I am however surprised that it has been deleted as previous violations went unnoticed. But then again being a one man show can't be easy.

• "If a player is breaking the rules, do not post about it. Please use the report post link, or in severe cases, contact the support staff. Posting about rule breaking is not allowed. "

DeletedUser4689

"If a player is breaking the rules, do not post about it. Please use the report post link, or in severe cases, contact the support staff. Posting about rule breaking is not allowed. "
But what happens when this fails? Other than World 38 of course?o_O

DeletedUser5005

now there are 3 Russian tribes here, madly crowning .
ronindom, ents , and bear cubs
be warned

DeletedUser4983

as the great philosopher Revva said:
"oni zapolonoli planetu, roboty"

I'm not sure did I write correctly, but the meaning is if a man knew at least half of the dangers that awaited him, he would have gone mad

Pe Fende Infernum, the point is that they do not play here on a national basis, simply because someone came to visit. everyone has their own principles and views. a "foreign enemy" is not a reason to change them. it's just that your have an attic ripped off, from that and spinning in your head that you play against the whole world. lol

DeletedUser4271

i honestly thought id seen the last of you yato years ago.A belated welcome back.
but yes tw2 has sadly gone down hard.a lack of staff and a dev team that are so hard assed about being different from tw1 that they dont implement the same ease of action ideas such as shared forums a lower tribe limit and a continual push for the game to be p2w has gotten rid of anyone of remote.even myself and gutsman dont play anymore.and we were both fairly active back in the day.
-rhae

DeletedUser5005

ok update
it seems that V and Ents are Russians
TWR quit playing and more tribes are quiting ( giving up)

DeletedUser5005

update, this world is over
epo was not smart attacking marked for dead,
you know that ents have alot of * friends* and they play with 180 accounts full of money .

DeletedUser4932

Somehow I doubt it wont work out for them...
A tribe with organisation and premade players of reasonable skill can basically do what it wants early game, MRT's don't have the size or spread yet to fight back and the dozens of random tiny tribes are basically just good expansion not really a war.