• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3394

I for one like to try and complete the quests whenever possible it gives you free items. Along with giving you helpful tips on progressing faster.

But I have found a little bug. I have successfully managed to take a few villages where I have set upon leveling up one of the camps at a time to fulfill one of the quests. Work, Work, Work.

My main village has leveled up to iron mine 30, and other villages getting close to completing the quest. But no reward.

Please advice.

DeletedUser1594

You only get the award one time, once it's complete it's gone

DeletedUser3016

As Shekel said above, you only get the quest a single time, however if you put in a support ticket, if you think the quest system is not working properly, we can see if the quest is already completed for you, or if it needs to be manually triggered, or a bug report put in for this. Thanks

DeletedUser2635

Maybe he is talking about the quest where you have to upgrade each mine 30 times.

DeletedUser3394

Thank you all for your responses. @Kei Shirogane you are spot on. I have sent a support ticket in so hopefully it will get resolved that way. Thanks again.

DeletedUser2635

Then I am pretty sure what the "problem" is.

Basically, if a mine is lvl 30, it doesn't mean it has been upgraded 30 times counting from the instance when you unlocked the quest.

DeletedUser3394

Its all ok. Sent the support ticket off and the "problem" has been solved. Thanks to @gambit-o.

Status
Not open for further replies.