• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question to Large Players

DeletedUser

I've got a question to the larger players in this world. Since this world is the oldest and will have the largest players on it.

I've recently moved over from tw1, and curious of how the late game playing is.

Is it easy to farm with 200+ 500+ 1k+ villages?
Is it easy to plan attacks?
Do you find turtlly players harder to crack?
When you play do you play from the map or from other screens? If so what screens?

What are some of the things you could recommend on making life easier to players who are switching from tw1 to tw2?

DeletedUser269

well really first thing that comes to mind readin ur post is just dont switch till the game is fully developed :)

but its ur life if u wanna waste ur time reloading like 100 times per day like the rest of us go ahead its a nice exercise for ur fingers :D

Anyways , i havent played Tw1 for few years but as i recall i was using lots of scripts there so could send thousands of attacks and farm from thousands of vills in a few mins , u wont be able to do that here , u got to click for everything manually , so farming from 1k vills is close to impossible atm unless u wanna spend half a day to do it that is...

Attacking is easy using presets and stuff like that but nobling active enemy vills is harder than the old version , u first need to have church in an others province if not ur nukes are like sending fakes at him.

with coop addition most accounts are active nowdays , even the inactive ones as 1 player can just sit his whole tribe :D

map is cool if u dont count it freezes some times and u ll need to reload the link.

people that were playing the old version and joined this one found the experience really easy till they face each other close to the endgame, so if u were handling big accounts in Tw1 u ll probably be in the top 10 to 20 really easy in any new map u choose to join ;)

DeletedUser

So from what I'm getting from your post is that as the game gets older and older its less about super active farmers and super agro players who don't mind sending 10s of thousands of fakes everyday to break a player, as it is about barb nobling and waiting for players to quit?

in TW1 you can play the game from the overviews screen for the most part... is that possible with this version?
Do you -have- to load into the map?

I understand/get the this is beta, things don't always work, and things will change... I've been in my fair share of beta's, I'm just curious of what the "this is currently how it -should- be played when its work properly."

DeletedUser2084

So from what I'm getting from your post is that as the game gets older and older its less about super active farmers and super agro players who don't mind sending 10s of thousands of fakes everyday to break a player, as it is about barb nobling and waiting for players to quit?

in TW1 you can play the game from the overviews screen for the most part... is that possible with this version?
Do you -have- to load into the map?

I understand/get the this is beta, things don't always work, and things will change... I've been in my fair share of beta's, I'm just curious of what the "this is currently how it -should- be played when its work properly."

Super active farmers are what set apart the top 3 or top 5 from the top 20-50 (depends on worlds). You can tell who actively farms a lot pretty easily.
It's almost impossible to send 10,000 fakes in this game since they've capped each village to only have 50 orders outbound per village. So 50 fakes max per village. This CAN make micro farming in the early game quite hard but eh.

At the moment what's really killing the game is the slowness of it compared to the faster worlds of TW1 that most people are used to. Waiting 3 weeks for a nuke to rebuild when it used to take 1 is quite draining at times.

The bigger you get, the more harder things become. Farming, queueing up, building spies. Sure, their not impossible, but it becomes more of a chore since mass village tools haven't been implemented. Added onto that is the games clunkiness at times.

Nope, you MUST use the world map to do any type of attacking/support etc.