• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question regarding the Inno Vid ..

• Thread starter DeletedUser1666
  • Start date

DeletedUser1666

Hihi - i watched the Inno vid and spotted something that made me scratch my head..

While watching the Inno video for June.. I saw something in the developers ville that made me envious.

Notice his chapel is different from mine..

My question is - Is this a future change coming to graphics of the chapel or am i just out of luck on my ugly delapidated looking thing in my ville lol ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser1666

nope says level 1 on the video - but its niice and gold ...

DeletedUser1666

Check out the video to see what i mean should be around the middle of the video that the tw2 section comes into play ..

And an upgraded chapel -- that would be cool ..- furthering the boundaries of the faith.. -- might be a good suggestion

DeletedUser2122

they already have a chapel that can be upgraded.It's the church you build in your new towns on other provinces.
I'm guessing this is what you saw?(too lazy to check the video again :p )
100px-Church_level_1.png

check Wiki

DeletedUser1666

Your definately assuming wrong there Cuddles :p

the video states - its a chapel and it states its a level 1 - its definately gold and round its easily veiwable ;)

DeletedUser2122

right checked it:p
nice eye lol,what is this?new graphics for the church?
a1da877d9a85bc9bc2b15bb884dc59ae.png

DeletedUser1666

did you also notice that 2nd quest box below the resource 1 - any idea what that is ?? If memeory serves i dont reemember that either ..

DeletedUser1666

Couldnt edit the above and thanks for the compliment :)

DeletedUser2122

nope,not sure i recognize that either. Although it is pretty small so,I'm not that sure
Edit:what's with the 1 minute time limit on editing posts????

DeletedUser1666

Any News on that Epic looking chapel in the InnoGames Tv Video June edition ??

DeletedUser1666

Yatogami- Can u find some answers on this question please.. as Yato Rules!!

DeletedUser486

The developers use a test server for the team to test features and make sure nothing seriously game breaking will hit player based servers.
Looks like they made themselves a pretty graphic for the chapel. This may be given to us on the regular servers, but does not appear to have been included in the 1.17 update as an easter egg.

That's all I can really say about it.

DeletedUser299

The developers use a test server for the team to test features and make sure nothing seriously game breaking will hit player based servers.

But moderately or minor game breaking seems to be ok?

DeletedUser486

There have been features that quickly and obviously either affect gameplay or the back end for the developers and so are put off to receive a bit more work. The invite feature was an example of this. Not all issues are caught whilst the developers test the newer features and so they reach us here on EN.

Beyond that the developers don't spend any serious time playing to be able to find all of the bugs and issues that arise with each implemented change to the code and must rely on player feedback to discover errors. Scroll bar issues being an example of this case which appear to have been fixed for rankings with 1.17 but not for mass messages.

DeletedUser1666

Yes i think its our duty to let them know about bugs and such..