• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Question about troop return

DeletedUser5154

Hello,
I got a question about the troop return after an attack. I know you can see the time from the mobile app when the troops will return the enemy village but like 2 days (not on this server) i had an attack land checked from the app it gave a time when the troops will return lets say 10;15;15 and after couple hours i attacked him at the same time 10;15;15 but the village was empty when i land!?! Im pretty sure you cant dodge when the backtime is on the same sec as the returning troops? is the timer from the app wrong or what?
Thanks for the help this is the only place i probably can find an answer.

Generally I'd recommend not trying to time backtimes and snipes on your phone, but that aside: Unfortunately troop return can sometimes have some delay due to server lag. I'd recommend backtiming 1 second or 2 seconds after their troops return. Most likely a same-second backtime won't hit their troops.

DeletedUser5154

who said i backtimed from phone? i just checked the time that the troops return... thats why i asked if that timer is correct or its wrong... also 1 sec is easly dodgable...

who said i backtimed from phone? i just checked the time that the troops return... thats why i asked if that timer is correct or its wrong... also 1 sec is easly dodgable...
It is what it is. You can either do a same-second backtime and hope for the best or do a 1-second backtime and hope for the best.