• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Quest reward more men than free provision

DeletedUser

1 When claiming the reward for a quest that gave 10 Spearmen as reward, while only having 5 free provision the system showed no error message like it does on Mobile (Android). I can't tell wether I got all ten Spearmen, only 5 or maybe even none as I only realized it afterwards. Is this a bug or do we only get warnings on mobile?
2 Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) (OS X)
3 San Servando

DeletedUser3016

Have you checked your inventory? As far as I recall, they go in to the inventory as a bundle, just like excess units. Though it used to be (and still may be) that you did not gain them anymore.

DeletedUser

Interesting. It appears they actually are in my inventory. Does that only happen in the browser or are normal quests and 2nd Village quests handled differently? (2nd Village quests gave me a warning instead of putting the units into my inventory, but I happened to do those on the Android version)

DeletedUser3016

I believe it's resource and troop quests that are part of the Quests. The ones from the resource pit and second village are not going to go in your inventory if you go over your warehouse amount.