• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

queries about pally & cats

DeletedUser5063

Q1. If there were 4 paladins supporting a friend's village, does the paladin's weapon bonuses stack+mix?

ie.
paladin1 - Halberd of Guan Yu - +30%armor for spearmen
paladin2 - Halberd of Guan Yu - +30%armor for spearmen
paladin3 - Paracelsus' Longsword - +30%armor for swordsmen
paladin4 - Paracelsus' Longsword - +30%armor for swordsmen

Q2. if I sent a support group with paladin with forced march, then travel time is reduced. if I recall group with paladin, does the whole group return travel with forced march speed?

Q3. even though Catapults are classified as Offensive Units, their def stats are still good against infantry.
if I send cats to support friends village, will cats be good at defending friends village? (100def against infantry, 100def against archers, etc.)

DeletedUser2635

Q1: They do not stack, but they do mix, ie. if you have 2 paladins with 2 different weapons, both weapons will have an effect (highest lvl weapon of the same kind is the one that will affect the battle power).

Q2: I am pretty sure it will, I will need to test it out real quick. (Edit: Just tested it out, it is as I said.)

Q3: They are decent I guess, but not cost efficient for defense, as their specialty is destroying building.

Last edited by a staff member: