• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Push Accounts

DeletedUser

Do push Accounts work the same here, as they do in TW? From memory, you can take over an Account, as long as you haven't logged into the W for x amount of days.

DeletedUser108

Thanks for posting. The rules are a bit different here than on TW. Here is an excerpt from the rules that I think will answer your question:

1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each world account may have one primary user and two co-op players, and may only access one game-account on the same world. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.

It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account.The only exception is built-in co-op system, however these players will have restrictions.
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • With the exception of the built-in co-op system you may not access any other account on any world you play, even if it belongs to a family member or if there is a dire situation.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account by any means.
  • It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged into an account at the same time. The only exception is built-in co-op system.
  • When banned, a player can contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

DeletedUser486

So does this mean that account sitting won't be a TW2 feature?

DeletedUser108

You will be able to use the co-op system to access the account once its developed, so I am not sure there is a need for that feature.

DeletedUser486

Ohhhh so the coop game system is a way to cross accounts' activity with 1 or 2 other players then?
So player A could have player B as his coop and player B would have player A as theirs, and this would replace the account sitting feature?

Sorry, if I'm not getting it.

DeletedUser108

The co-op system would allow for you to have someone log into your account with certain restrictions. There will be more information about this system and exactly how it works when it is released, but as for now it is still in the development phase.

DeletedUser

I started one world with an account but dropped the village in 3 days, made this new account. How can I get rid of that account? Logged in oncemore to delete the village, I couldn't.

DeletedUser108

Currently there is not a way to delete your account for Tribal Wars 2 specifically. However, if you only have 1 account associated with your email address you can delete it at http://goodbye.innogames.com/login Please note that this will delete all accounts associated with that email address. Including any you may have on Tribal Wars or another Innogame platform. If that is not an option for you please do not log into the other account or it may be considered a breach of the rules.