• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pseudonyms

DeletedUser1431

Those who play with pseudonyms every world.. does it make it more fun for you?

Genuinely curious! Would be hysterical to hop on a world and just completely sideswipe anybody not expecting much.

Those who play with pseudonyms every world.. does it make it more fun for you?

Genuinely curious! Would be hysterical to hop on a world and just completely sideswipe anybody not expecting much.
I just do it so I don't get 10 trains inbound in the first 2 weeks of playing from across the world, get catapulted down and focused by everyone... gotta stay quiet until I have at least 10 villas and some good slaves to defend me :>
It's more of a safety mechanism than something for fun... I'd rather play every world on Jhin but you can assume how that'd go

DeletedUser1431

I just do it so I don't get 10 trains inbound in the first 2 weeks of playing from across the world, get catapulted down and focused by everyone... gotta stay quiet until I have at least 10 villas and some good slaves to defend me :>
It's more of a safety mechanism than something for fun... I'd rather play every world on Jhin but you can assume how that'd go

Yeah, that's fair; I completely understand that. I just have noticed more and more that, typically, the top 100 on any world are among the same players, just usually with 60% of them under pseudonyms. Was wondering if it actually changed the perception of the game, or if it was just that - a defense mechanism.

What are pseudonyms?

Aliases, alternative names.

DeletedUser3148

You make a new account every world because your main ones are getting banned for botting. Enjoy the ban on your Jhin and Elise account you useless excuse of a player. Can't even play without botting LMAO. What a joke.

DeletedUser2616

I sometimes do it for fun to see how long it takes people to guess it's me. it's usually pretty obvious from people that know me well because of quirks or tactics lmao.

DeletedUser1431

You make a new account every world because your main ones are getting banned for botting. Enjoy the ban on your Jhin and Elise account you useless excuse of a player. Can't even play without botting LMAO. What a joke.

Man, you should really just read up on some history. I'm not even trying to defend Jhin, we've never played together. But you show such blatant disregard and disrespect to folks who have literally shaped the current meta of the game. You play the way you do because someone crafted and perfected that style of playing.

DeletedUser3087

I have only once used a pseudo name (MasterOfNone), mainly to hide the fact that I was playing again... but only played with it once back on EN30. Apart from that I have always played under my name...(on the EN servers atleast), but yeah no big shot, don't have haters so no worries.

And @coldog22 I know you don't have much love for the man, but your behavior isn't casting a good light on yourself either.

Man, you should really just read up on some history. I'm not even trying to defend Jhin, we've never played together. But you show such blatant disregard and disrespect to folks who have literally shaped the current meta of the game. You play the way you do because someone crafted and perfected that style of playing.
Don't mind him, he's a little bit salty at the moment. I forced him out of his own level 43 tribe and disbanded it because he and his friend threatened to make it their life intent to dox me and ban me for something I don't do.

Just laugh at him, like I do ^^

And of course it's very much like coldog to bring completely off-topic things into a serious thread, just like when Quar asked you to not let your autism run, eh T?

DeletedUser2616

More like hiding from people so they don't ask me to join :p, but honestly, yeah pretty ashamed each time I start playing again... :rolleyes:
or hiding from ex-tribemates that know your timezone. thanks bluejay502 for dropping mine on en22 lmao

DeletedUser3087

Nah I posted my timezone on here like a little noob once :rolleyes: Indirectly of course... but hey 2015 me didn't think much about it