• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

provinces to win...

DeletedUser4669

so i was doing some math and i cant believe what i saw

so with the new victory point system i calculated that it will take 2300 provinces to win the world... now if you take 2300 provinces and multiply it by 50 vilages you need per province, thats 115,000 vilages to win the world....

i saw that and i was thinking what the helll!!! how can anyone ever get 115k villages??? thats insane

i looked up past worlds and pwerlodr on en2 only had 1.5k villages hgow could he win on this new server?? its imposible!!!

ill post my calculation so you guys know i did it right

https://imgur.com/a/GJ7ir

DeletedUser4608

You can have more than 1 victory point per province...

DeletedUser2616

Most i've had on a world is 500.... that's barely scraping the surface ;___;

DeletedUser3439

In order to hit victory every player in a 200 player tribe would need over 500 villages. Sounds like a bloody mess when all is said and done.

DeletedUser

Where did you get the victory point limit from ? A target hasnt been announced yet has it?

DeletedUser1581

TBH I don't care about VP, I will play how I normally play and take VP into account once my local area is fully secure.
Yet again, another feature added to the game with out proper explanation and half the community don't understand how it works or what is needed to win with it.
I bet we don't get a proper explanation and world winners are just announced (probably 2 weeks after they've hit the VP limit).

DeletedUser3706

i will just copy past my discord comments here -_-
"2300/100=230 23 vps per player lol
23VPs mean one player has to be in 23 provinces. if he/she has 4 villages in each of his 23 provinces, then it is 23 x 4=92 villages for him/her. 92 villages per 1 player. 92*100=9200 villages, a total for the tribe."
however small this number seems this is still a hell lot to get to. i think at one point the dominant tribe will just start allocating villages in their rear. it just seems like more work to me. grind first and then allocate again.

DeletedUser4638

It seems to me, win via fighting, once nobody left to fight you, then you spend month(s) playing farmvile by yourself to "win" the server.

DeletedUser1581

It's going to promote merging to win a lot more as well. I hope this isn't the end game that has been delayed for the last 3-5 years ....

DeletedUser4669

i will just copy past my discord comments here -_-
"2300/100=230 23 vps per player lol
23VPs mean one player has to be in 23 provinces. if he/she has 4 villages in each of his 23 provinces, then it is 23 x 4=92 villages for him/her. 92 villages per 1 player. 92*100=9200 villages, a total for the tribe."
however small this number seems this is still a hell lot to get to. i think at one point the dominant tribe will just start allocating villages in their rear. it just seems like more work to me. grind first and then allocate again.
i don't know where you got your math from but like i said originally i did the math it's 2300 * 50 = 115k i'll repost my evidence

https://imgur.com/a/GJ7ir

DeletedUser1431

It's going to promote merging to win a lot more as well. I hope this isn't the end game that has been delayed for the last 3-5 years ....

Merging to win has always been an option.