• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Province

DeletedUser2491

I got a question for those in that world, are the province still half empty or was it fixed ??

DeletedUser2491

yeah well, i thought they fixed it reading the news, something about villages being distributed more equally... but if you say so .-.

DeletedUser1945

The provinces seem to be twice as big in this world than in older ones. Why? I don't know, maybe it was to make space for the people you could invite and their second villages and the barbs that would spawn for them.

DeletedUser2122

Correct,provinces were made bigger to accommodate the invite a friend feature. The limit of villages per province is 60 to my knowledge.

DeletedUser2491

Yeah well what i meant is, in the world i'm playing , en12, there's all the villages on a side of the province while the other one is empty. So was wondering if is the same there.

DeletedUser1945

Yup it definitely is

KRlsoew.png

DeletedUser

My province was like that too for a while, but the empty area filled up all at once. I feel bad for all the new players being placed next to 300-400+ players...

DeletedUser1945

I'm not mad, I'll just farm everything until they quit from not being able to grow, and then I'll have more barbs to farm soon

DeletedUser

Yeh this need's to be addressed. Not only because it's illogical saving spots for friends so long when many will not joining via that way, but new spawns spawning next to people who have been on about 3 days at about 500 points and 250 axe is hardly going to work out

DeletedUser16

Unfortunately that is the downside of the fix implemented with 1.22. System is now correcting the issue by filling out the gaps, when the gaps all the way to the rim are filled everything should go back to normal.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately that is the downside of the fix implemented with 1.22. System is now correcting the issue by filling out the gaps, when the gaps all the way to the rim are filled everything should go back to normal.

its gud for me<3 i send 1 message to each newcomer: hallo, please restart gg bb ty^^

DeletedUser2124

I first spawned next to 4-6 +300 p villages.Restarted and still have 2 +300 villages.I'm so lucky :rolleyes:

I feel bad for every new player who spawns next to those.

DeletedUser

i feel bad for those 300+ players getting new players that are to ignorant to listen to their advice to restart.