• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Province names

DeletedUser

So, my cousin, roommate and I were cracking up about some of the province names.

Lets see who can post the most outlandish one. (I apologize if this may be insensitive to other languages)

DeletedUser2071

Some that are around me...Balfahl, Heimmarkfahl, Folfahlfahlfol, Sursurdaufol, Talbalmark, Fahlbal, Zolsurheim, Heimsurkanadu.

DeletedUser

I've renamed a province on another world to "Land of the Shrimps" does that count?

DeletedUser

One of the names that got me laughing was markheimheimfing.

Im sure people will rename their provinces some great things also lol

DeletedUser486

I named all of my villages in a province to Crow so that I could name the province Murder. I am currently working on doing the same thing in another province but with Ravens.

DeletedUser2122

you have to control over 50% of the cities in the province first,then you can change the name of the province my accessing the province landmark

DeletedUser

I have never been aware it is possible since now. I'm 34% of map conquering, looking forward renaming my province.

DeletedUser

Update: I have at this point 3 provinces under my command, each named upon the type of villages situated inside.
First Province, an Elvish one was formally called Fallen Leviathan, recently I decided to call it Islaemor Kingdom, after the capital of the province Islenore, an elven province.
Second Province, as well elven is called Sevalon Kingdom.
Third Province, Ziton Kingdom, human province.
I tend to come with this sort of name, based on the "race" which lives there, I have Orcs, Dwarves and Dragon folk as well. Each will be named based upon the ones above.