• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pre-Mades

DeletedUser1914

Sooo where up to that point of tw 2 where people know other people and start to make pre-made tribes.Anyone know if any major troubles/Pre-Made tribes will be joining this world? beside the ones already stated in the recruitment tab?

DeletedUser894

The recruitment threads what are in Recruitment tab, are premade.

DeletedUser1594

To answer your question, there has been no sight of major premade tribes joining this world. No worlds have ended, en15 has a couple of world winning tribes that joined up

plenty of opportunity for some new premades to form hehe...all the worlds that are happening where theres no world winning tribe on it will be good competition.

You will get alot of the defeated players/tribes here i think which is nice cause it gives them opportunity to succeed

DeletedUser894

Ha... all the good empires are a realm - 2 - 3 back... if ADD joined this new realm... it'd been destroyed quickly due to the noobs lol.

DeletedUser1914

Ha... all the good empires are a realm - 2 - 3 back... if ADD joined this new realm... it'd been destroyed quickly due to the noobs lol.
Pls BWG hit harder than what add did...you win because you pick on the less experienced players and THEN go to war with actual tribes...

DeletedUser486

When you say that, do you mean the original players behind ADD, or the 350 or so players the geniuses in the leadership are currently attempting to fit into a single tribe?

DeletedUser

Hey that's cruel Yat, we're not all completely stupid ;P

DeletedUser2124

I wonder why someone even wants to join tribe with more than 100 players :/

I start feeling bad for +40 already.

DeletedUser1914

I can't talk cause part of 195+ member tribe... but I hate it when they just pick up inactives...Go through the tribe I'm in and most are active....can't say the same about certain other tribes like ADD

DeletedUser894

When you say that, do you mean the original players behind ADD, or the 350 or so players the geniuses in the leadership are currently attempting to fit into a single tribe?
You really know nothing about ADD, this is just embarrassing to even have you quote my messages.
And then offend players lol.

DeletedUser1423

I guess I am one of those geniuses..... thanks.....

I can't talk cause part of 195+ member tribe... but I hate it when they just pick up inactives...Go through the tribe I'm in and most are active....can't say the same about certain other tribes like ADD

Please review Stats....point out all those inactives....unless you are referring to our name from world 3 where we won that world as well....

DON'T be haters.....

DeletedUser486

You really know nothing about ADD, this is just embarrassing to even have you quote my messages.
And then offend players lol.
Are you or are you not currently trying to merge to tribes with a total of 350 players?

DeletedUser894

Are you or are you not currently trying to merge to tribes with a total of 350 players?
no i left a while ago, but i have know whats going on down town.
And it's stupid what there doing.

meh define stupid haha :p

but yea i might go stag on this world see what kinda crews i end up with (maybe brign a couple of my close friends in game) and see where we end up heh

DeletedUser486

Definition of Stupid:
187+136=200
6suqPGC.png
slJtjC5.png

Or also to be considered as a fair and valid victory, even though a world can only be won by one tribe and the players being considered in this alliance number greater than the limit for one tribe.

Definition of Stupid No. 2:
Wanting a good ol' fight it out world involving experienced winners from previous worlds only to ally the top 3 tribes.

Definition of Stupid No. 3:
Acknowledging the fight would have been better/fairer with a SUR/STD merge, yet ADD being able to remain on top and with other contingencies and future prep geared for this, yet taking the easy/cheap way with a Rank 1/Rank 2 merge.

Definition of Stupid No. 4:
Recruiting/Allying or pretty much having anything to do with AIDZRegenslayer.

DeletedUser1914

Guys this is about the world Poenari pls take your tribe stand off-hug session back to orava section.