• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Tribes

DeletedUser

The remaining power tribes are Unity, !AC, W1N, and Legacy.

The next month may be an eventful one, and to all, let the games begin!

DeletedUser1423

The world changes so fast you never know who the power tribes will be. When I joined this world it was CES , DD and Taleworlds....they were the strongest tribes...Its such a long game.Then came bloodbrothers and the North,,,Unity didnt even exist about a week ago. ....there have been some consistent tribes....will. see who survives the end game....of course they need to tell us what that is.

DeletedUser1028

Unity has existed for a while at least in theory we all knew what was coming for more than a month. the only tribe which has existed since the beginning now is W1N and even they have had to reform once

!AC has been around a long time we just were very selective with recruitment...then mergers happened and the world now notices us :p

DeletedUser1594

My Bad;n23684 said:
The world changes so fast you never know who the power tribes will be. When I joined this world it was CES , DD and Taleworlds....they were the strongest tribes...Its such a long game.Then came bloodbrothers and the North,,,Unity didnt even exist about a week ago. ....there have been some consistent tribes....will. see who survives the end game....of course they need to tell us what that is.

3 weeks ;p

DeletedUser

Stardust Legacy from the beginning as well, just now named Legacy. CES and Bloodbrothers are a different story in my opinion, Their are tribes, and then there are mass recruitment tribes. I know we now have alot of members but CES and Bloodbrothers were doomed from the beginning as soon as they add every player around them. With new leadership in Legacy and Unity still somewhat new, the coming weeks are crucial, but I have no doubts with Legacy (definitely not a biased view either) :)

DeletedUser

RenegadeXtreme;n23835 said:
Stardust Legacy from the beginning as well, just now named Legacy. CES and Bloodbrothers are a different story in my opinion, Their are tribes, and then there are mass recruitment tribes. I know we now have alot of members but CES and Bloodbrothers were doomed from the beginning as soon as they add every player around them. With new leadership in Legacy and Unity still somewhat new, the coming weeks are crucial, but I have no doubts with Legacy (definitely not a biased view either) :)

Legacy fits the latter pretty well. You seemed to recruit everything with two legs in the area... I'm not sure how you differ from CES or BBs.

That said, CES was not really "doomed". They stayed around for quite a while and had to fight a lot of inactives (even worse when you mass recruit, but I'm sure you know all about that in LGY).
The real problem with CES was the lack of active leadership and clean up duty (I ended up taking a larger part of it before I left). There were a good half or maybe 75% who only played by themselves. There are still quite a few CES members (in other tribes of course on each side of the pond) still playing (including myself), so we were hardly "doomed", we just changed for a better leadership.

DeletedUser1028

The difference between the old mass recuiting tribes such as CES, DK, RR etc and the new ones (AC!, -1-, Legacy) is the grouping, this is theory should help us deal with inactives as there should be enough actives in theory to clean up. Players also have had time to communicate and relationships between players are much more developed, this means that players are more likely to work with one another.
W1N itself is no longer the exclusive group which it used to be, at one point there was nearly nobody accepting into the tribe (requirements were top 50ish at one stage), however now they are starting to feel the heat on all fronts as their own players become inactive and other tribes start to target W1N. This means where possible they are looking to recruit their enemies rather than fight them and to be fair I cant blame them its impossible to fight wars against 5-6 major tribes at once

DeletedUser

Yeah W1N lost the first place last week to !AC, but after a couple of days they had recruited 10 more players and were back on top. I also know they got some of ODG's members when we disbanded, so they might be looking for experienced players from their rival tribes

DeletedUser

Loras they constantly recruit the top members of just about every tribe. You can assume that any top 100 member in every other tribe is being recruited right now by W1N.

DeletedUser

Legacy differs from CES and BB as we started with a small member base of 40 members perfecting communication habits and obtaining a strong leadership. CES and BB went straight to large membership and in result that has to put a large amount of pressure on leadership to keep everyone active and to work together. Theres less importance of a tribe if you dont know anyone in the tribe, nobody seems to work together and no one knows how to get everyone closer together. Im sure I'm preaching to the choir but Legacy is nowhere near BB and CES.

DeletedUser

Topsport;n23991 said:
The difference between the old mass recuiting tribes such as CES, DK, RR etc and the new ones (AC!, -1-, Legacy) is the grouping, this is theory should help us deal with inactives as there should be enough actives in theory to clean up. Players also have had time to communicate and relationships between players are much more developed, this means that players are more likely to work with one another.
W1N itself is no longer the exclusive group which it used to be, at one point there was nearly nobody accepting into the tribe (requirements were top 50ish at one stage), however now they are starting to feel the heat on all fronts as their own players become inactive and other tribes start to target W1N. This means where possible they are looking to recruit their enemies rather than fight them and to be fair I cant blame them its impossible to fight wars against 5-6 major tribes at once

If you ask me Topsport they put themselves in this position, a tribe that does not do diplomacy talks with other tribes is just asking to get teamed up against, especially if they recruit members that are already in a tribe and hold leadership positions in that tribe. I dont understand "To be fair" in this situation at all.

DeletedUser

LorasTyrell;n24080 said:
Yeah W1N lost the first place last week to !AC, but after a couple of days they had recruited 10 more players and were back on top. I also know they got some of ODG's members when we disbanded, so they might be looking for experienced players from their rival tribes

Lost by recruitment and taken back by recruiting, seems pretty fair to me? Hehe. Not many of ODG's members were of interest and a few also quit (not sure if they even told most of you. I was offered free villages of your members ;))

RenegadeXtreme;n24082 said:
Legacy differs from CES and BB as we started with a small member base of 40 members perfecting communication habits and obtaining a strong leadership. CES and BB went straight to large membership and in result that has to put a large amount of pressure on leadership to keep everyone active and to work together. Theres less importance of a tribe if you dont know anyone in the tribe, nobody seems to work together and no one knows how to get everyone closer together. Im sure I'm preaching to the choir but Legacy is nowhere near BB and CES.

So you're saying you work perfectly together? I suppose we'll see in the following weeks. I still bet there are quite a few members in your ranks who were just recruited for being in the area hehe, which leads me to the mass-recruitment parts, since you're way over those magic "40" members :)

RenegadeXtreme;n24081 said:
Loras they constantly recruit the top members of just about every tribe. You can assume that any top 100 member in every other tribe is being recruited right now by W1N.

Do you have some intel I don't know about? ^^

DeletedUser1423

Just for the record. I really do not care if we are first in points or not. Our goal is to secure top players in strategic areas. We look for experienced and active players.Most approach us and then we evaluate the options.

I look at the ppm and overall bash points much more then total score when looking at the overall rankings of tribes. In fact I would not be surprised if we gave up first in points very soon.

We like everyone else here does their best for their tribe.

DeletedUser

I've never thought W1N is the kind of tribe to recruit members just to get on top, I just found it peculiar with that timing :) And yes you're right, the ppm is the most relevant number and you don't really have any competitors there. Looking forward to the coming battles!

LorasTyrell;n24309 said:
I've never thought W1N is the kind of tribe to recruit members just to get on top, I just found it peculiar with that timing :) And yes you're right, the ppm is the most relevant number and you don't really have any competitors there. Looking forward to the coming battles!

I wouldnt say they recruited to be at the TOP per say. They recruit to make fronts easier. It has always been part of the propaganda of war to make your enemy defect and fight for cause it works in 2 ways. Weakens ur enemy and strengthens ur offensive being that they are most likely next to the tribe ur at war with.

There are many reasons to recruit someone. Whether it be they are a skilled player, they are in a location you want, they help you secure an area, they are in an enemy tribe that you want dead asap, and many more reasons.

Now if u look at unity they do have ALOT of players that !AC and W11 would NEVER accept into their midsts i can only speak for !AC but we tell the smaller players that apply to grow and show that they arnt a noob and we will consider them. With the world being closed now to new players it will be obvious if somoene if good or not.

The wars continue and i dunno about u guys but i play to win the game, however i dont take lightly to being stabbed/betrayed so if the members that W11 recruited's tribes arnt killed off tehre will be some bad blood for awhile id guess ;)

DeletedUser1423

i agree with everything Darteye said....well except maybe the last sentence. It is for the reasons he listed. I am sure most good tribes get people looking to join. its just do you take them all? Some do some don't