• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poutine (TIN)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3538
  • Start date
The requirement was cut down to 3250 anyway.
I just thought that the world hadn't closed because the 3250 vp didn't go into effect because they were unable to change it but now you passed the original milestone. And it will be great having this world out of my list because it's just so damn depressing to look at.

DeletedUser3538

I just thought that the world hadn't closed because the 3250 vp didn't go into effect because they were unable to change it but now you passed the original milestone. And it will be great having this world out of my list because it's just so damn depressing to look at.
Depressing to look at? You're lucky you aren't in it. It's been 10 days since we passed the target and yet it still drags on - it's a bit like the bloody Simpsons.

DeletedUser3538

What i mean with "Depressing to look at" is that it is just a dead place. As someone described in the thread zombie world.

Yep. It's dead. It's shuffled off this mortal coil and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

Inno, however, are clearly conducting experiments in the style of Dr Frankenstein. A passing thunderstorm and no doubt they'll reset the damn thing.

DeletedUser3538

Make the VP requirement 5,000, or 10,000 or something - you see what they want is a world completely made up of barbarians - with fully developed vils. They will then sell them all off to the coiners so hey can get right into it without having to do any work.
Its a very cunning plot you see... LOL

DeletedUser5045

Heyyyy there! Will you play the new servet?and something else,lambezz still play?

Hey im on the newest server using the poutine tag again. Probably wont play seriously but im going to have some fun