• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Posting on the forums

DeletedUser6

Hello players,

A few things that I would like to clarify about our forums here.

1. Please read the rules before starting to post. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. If you are unsure, ask in a private message and we will gladly clarify.

2. Posting about rules violations, bans, and personal insults are very much frowned upon (meaning against the rules and make me grumpy).

3. On the flip side to that I highly encourage a good flame war provided the flaming is game related. I LOVE PnP! I wanna see great PnP and I think it adds a lot to the game. So flame on! Just keep it game related, not personally related. Need clarification?

Allowed: Tribe X is a bunch of noobs
Not allowed: Tribe X are a bunch of guys who do not have girlfriends, so they sit around and play TW2 all day instead of having a real life.

Be creative with your flames but stay out of the personal space.

4. I am really easy to get along with, just keep to the rules.

I absolutely understand that there are still some bugs and glitches that need working out, this is an open beta so its not a finished product. We have the new iOS app releasing soon and we are looking for even more features to implement after we get the game working as it should. We appreciate you playing and your patience while we get all issues solved.

5. I will be looking to expand my moderator team. Right now I am looking for forum mods. Skype voice chatting is a requirement. Being over 18 is a requirement. Speaking the English language effectively is a requirement. http://recruit.innogames.de/twx/en/ - this link will take you to the applications page. Feel free to apply for consideration. If you are interested in game mod, you can apply but I am not hiring there yet.

Thanks for playing, now go noble someone!

Daedalus
Community Manager