• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• Close the world

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • World should remain open

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser16

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play?

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

DeletedUser2369

Helios, did you forget to vote?
personally i have no issue keeping it open, but i wont be playing it. many others feel they cant stop playing while it remains open, but want to start a new world.

DeletedUser3441

If I was well mentally then I would have voted to keep it open, but I am not and can't assign anymore time to this game after a certain point; therefore soon I will stop playing. I will miss playing alongside the players of the game for sure who have been there for me.

DeletedUser1578

I just voted to have the world close. I like the gains I have made, and even though losing villages at this point won't change the results, I will not leave it behind if it was to remain open. I would be its slave and lose touch with reality. I don't want to give players like Andy621 the satisfaction of taking my villages after I am gone or Blague for that matter. I want them to be locked out of the game. :p