• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Close the world

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser16

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play? :)

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

DeletedUser

Winners declared. Why continue? Voted to shut it down.

DeletedUser2941

With everyone else on this. Vote to close the world

DeletedUser2764

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play? :)

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

Is this poll limited to only Knights of this world?
Is this poll limited to only the top 10 Tribes?
Is this poll limited to ONLY the WINNING Tribe?

DeletedUser685

Fare thee well my sweet Drachenfels.
Twas an honor my friends...and foes.

Lord Gams

DeletedUser2942

I vote to close the world,,we have won and congrats to all my SETO comrades and also thanks to B-E for putting up a fight right till the end,,this knight says close this world and i hope i meet you on battle grounds again,,farewell my warriors

DeletedUser

So now voting is over. Looks like this world will be closing. Approximately when can we expect the world to close, and more importantly, when can we expect the new world to open up? Thanks.