• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Close the world

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser16

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play? :)

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

DeletedUser1375

I voted for it all to end. Had a nice time on this world, but now it is time to move on. Thanks for all the great time fellow Supremacy members and a special thanks to all the Bananas!

(Don't know if this is allowed, but I like to offer some nice music!)

DeletedUser2121

I vote to CLOSE this world it has been going on too long. Had a great time on this world and learned much. Thanks to all the players from legio who made this possible. Before the merge we dominated and eventually would've won. But it would've taken much longer without the merge. Thanks to everyone in Supremacy as well. And thanks to Innogames for such a great gift of 200 crowns for spending almost an entire year playing this game. You guys are so generous:p

DeletedUser2896

I vote to keep the game Open.

I, along with a few others, just arrived. In my case, I am a long time TW player and recently decided to try TW2. It is wonderful and I have spent a lot of time building up and joining the best tribe!

To the victors be the spoils. Move on and go to another world. Those of us who want to continue on, we should be given the opportunity to do so!

Eunix

DeletedUser

I have set a personal goal for myself on this world and would like to see it accomplished. A goal to own enough villages to be able to name one after every majestic fortification in my country ( quite a lot ). I am a huge fan of these fortifications and it would be a great honour to be able to accomplish such a goal.

DeletedUser

I vote to keep the game Open.
I have spent a lot of time building up and joining the best tribe! I will not have time to start al over again.
Those of us who want to continue on, we should be given the opportunity to do so!

Thanks gor a good game, RobbinH

DeletedUser1622

It's finished, unless you split the winning tribe in 2 to get a conflict going, but that would be ridiculous. After having been in the wrong tribes, seeing alot of treachery, and abandonement by people I counted on, enough.

DeletedUser

It's finished, unless you split the winning tribe in 2 to get a conflict going, but that would be ridiculous. After having been in the wrong tribes, seeing alot of treachery, and abandonement by people I counted on, enough.

Fair enough, but since this is still a democracy, the votes continue . If enough people choose to stay behind and take advantage of their hard won accomplishments and finish their battles in a more visceral fashion - what's wrong with that?

Whatever happens, it has been a long 10 months for me, starting off as a complete noob nobody, graduating into leadership and then be part of intrigue, virtual bloodshed and the unbending sense of brotherhood . Say what you will, but while other tribes crumbled or combined for strategic reasons and numerical superiority, H.T has stood tall from the beginning and is still standing!!

Unless you read the fine print of course ;)

DeletedUser2896

WHY should I be threatend because I wanted to keep this world open?

lordCoca has written:SO, I saw that you wanted to keep this world open. In a week or so when you come out of protection, expect your villages to plummet to the ground.

Ok, I just started and I like the game ( it is different from TW ) and I wanted to get to enjoy it. I both TW, it is a lot of work just to get your first village up and going and I don't really want to start over. I find this threat totally unneccessary and crass.

DeletedUser

WHY should I be threatend because I wanted to keep this world open?

lordCoca has written:SO, I saw that you wanted to keep this world open. In a week or so when you come out of protection, expect your villages to plummet to the ground.

Ok, I just started and I like the game ( it is different from TW ) and I wanted to get to enjoy it. I both TW, it is a lot of work just to get your first village up and going and I don't really want to start over. I find this threat totally unneccessary and crass.

Well said, mate.

Lordcola
You've won! You got your rewards. What else do you want?
You cast your vote and now feel free to walk away and put that spiked club down :D

DeletedUser2903

I want to thank, Greennails, Jemonite, beerfriendly, Erezan, dimsum, Frankstavek, wardenn and few other players, for their villages. I want you all to rest assured that I took good care of your 73 villages. I vote to close this world because I feel bad for the above players and I feel they deserve to have a proper burial.

DeletedUser1945

I vote to close the world. Been fun, would like to thank my squad up in the north east (L&G>PMC>XII>SUR) we stuck together and did awesome together!

Also to the above people: hasn't this world been closed to new players for months? AKA they had a chance and got rimmed and are now trying to restart after the world is over and all the big players quitting?

DeletedUser

I voted to close. It has been a long 11 months. A lot of people have spent many nights with little sleep to just check to see if they are being attacked. This gets old after a certain point. Let some have a rest and those that want to continue go on to another server especially if they just started.

DeletedUser

To all you lovely Supremacists ! : )

I of course welcome your opinions and votes but let me ask you this - what motivates you to close this world for the rest of us?
Pride in your accomplishment? That can never be taken away - as you have won fairly and squarely!
Wanting to put this experience behind you now that its over? There is an easier and a more immediate way - simply leave!
Not wanting to allow any of remaining H.T players even a sliver of fun to be had here? Now that just seems petty or am I wrong?

What of independent and other smaller tribe players here that are still active?

Was it not the goal of this game to win according to the rules set out by Innogames? And have you not achieved that? Do yourselfs and the rest of us a favor and let go of the "Hate" . The war is over. Don't give in to your baser impulses and rejoin the rest of happy humanity. :)

Be happy. Be generous. Be at peace.

DeletedUser1891

Let me answer most of you questions if i may
This game is called Tribal-Wars, the War itself is the essence of the game, once the War is Over, the Game is Over
Keeping the World open afterwards as a "Sim-City Post-War-Museum" is a waste of INNOGAMES's server computing power

DeletedUser

So your personal motivation is to put an end to this waste of computing power ... Really?
Playing a game is a waste of computing power? That's cute. Consider what we have all been doing for the better part of this year. . .

I understand and accept your point and I am sure that its shared by many others in EN6, but there are also those that still enjoy and are hoping to continue to enjoy playing this Map. And the Fight is far from over. Villages continue to change hands and nukes keep hitting full stacks.

As I said earlier, if you are done with this, you know where the exit sign is. As for Innogames's interests - let them decide for themselves. I am sure they don't need your further recommendations beyond the vote that you've already given.

To everyone else who has not voiced their opinions or cast their votes as yet - I hope you will make the right decision not just for yourselves, but also for those who are still your friends and those who have been your opponents . Players of all tribes and denominations who still call EN6 home!

DeletedUser1891

I wanted to comment big, but then i realized you're still playing with your Keyboard
take this piece of advice and google:

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1323

now we are not in a forum flame war. save it for in game by taking more H.T villages :)

DeletedUser1891

I was considering that, but decided not to, as being ranked 12th i don't want to disturb the Top10 players list as they deserve to stay in their hard-worked spots when this World will be closed.