• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Close the world

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16

Hey guys,

The choice from the poll is clear, however we will leave it open UNTIL (keep reading :D) en15 is open so you guys, at least ones that want, have something to do until they go to another world in case they want to start on a fresh one. Everyone will be notified one day before we close en3 via ingame notifications.

En15 should open within next 2-3 weeks, however there is still no exact date for the opening.

Thank you all for playing and once more congratulations to the winners. :) I hope to see you on other worlds as well.

So wait, u gave the awards out for top pts and bash but keep the world open? I think we should award all that when the world closes (which in my opinion shoulda been when vic condition met) and u SHOULD NOT include people who arnt in the winning tribe. If u keep worlds open but plan to close then u should wait till they close to award to tops. This gives us a chance to focus those in the top positions and knock them down so that our tribe mates can get their due reward.

I say this cause lets be honest EVENTUALLY those who arnt in the top tribe were going to die. We were about to shift most of the focus to tybor and kropovs. Jrae123 was in the back lines for the most part so it would take awhile to get to him. It shouldnt be them getting crowns for LOSING (everyone cant be a winner). Yes tybor prolly would be the MVP of unity but still doesnt change the fact that he lost and was going to fall.

DeletedUser1594

Dement0r why leave it open awards have been handed out, you did a poll with an overwhelming amount of wanting it closed, just close it already.

as far as darteye you got your winning crowns already, why would it matter if the they arent on the winning tribe, you only need 80% which you guys obtained

well i think my tribe mates (u know the guys who WON) should get the crowns for top pts (bash a different story) at least cause we all know if the world continued (like demetor is saying it will now) ur players would NOT be in the top 3.

DeletedUser16

Once the winning conditions are met crowns are handed out. How will the conditions be met is out of my hands. Unfortunately, on this world it happens to be by the runner up tribe disbanding.

All members of the winning tribe received 200 crowns each, however we appreciate individual work as well. Being in top 3 of the world in either of the two categories requires time and dedication, therefore we award it and I honestly do not see a problem that 2 players are not part of the winning tribe.

I also stated the reasons why we will keep the world open in the meantime, however that does not change the fact that it will indeed be closed once en15 is launched.

As you can imagine there is a lot of feedback regarding world closing (I am not talking only about forum related feedback) and we can't fulfill everyone's wishes, we try our best to make everyone as happy as we can and that is a hard task.

I hope you guys understand.

DeletedUser

So wait, u gave the awards out for top pts and bash but keep the world open? I think we should award all that when the world closes (which in my opinion shoulda been when vic condition met) and u SHOULD NOT include people who arnt in the winning tribe. If u keep worlds open but plan to close then u should wait till they close to award to tops. This gives us a chance to focus those in the top positions and knock them down so that our tribe mates can get their due reward.

I say this cause lets be honest EVENTUALLY those who arnt in the top tribe were going to die. We were about to shift most of the focus to tybor and kropovs. Jrae123 was in the back lines for the most part so it would take awhile to get to him. It shouldnt be them getting crowns for LOSING (everyone cant be a winner). Yes tybor prolly would be the MVP of unity but still doesnt change the fact that he lost and was going to fall.

Ya'll had the better part of a year as the top tribe to take us, no one even tried. And I had one of the longest frontlines on the server. They announced victory conditions a couple of months ago, that should have been the time to try and focus on the top positions. But I heard some folks in IA were trying to stretch out the game and not have it end. Taking out the top opposing players wouldn't have aligned with that ulterior motive.

If anything, reward for a top players not being in the top tribe should be doubled. As the effort to become and maintain a top position is far easier with the help of the biggest tribe.

Easy button ain't for me.

DeletedUser1594

well i think my tribe mates (u know the guys who WON) should get the crowns for top pts (bash a different story) at least cause we all know if the world continued (like demetor is saying it will now) ur players would NOT be in the top 3.

this is like 12 year old logic, sorry to say. you guys did everything in your to kill this world, 7 months ago was the start of it. the fact that players like tybor/jrae/kropovs and others continued should be commended for keeping the sick fantasy alive for your tribemates. it's unfortunate to say that posts like this really do show the true colors of people. you guys recruited yourself a victory, the mere fact that you guys get crowns is ridiculous, but I'm not complaining. You should enjoy your victory and the awards that your tribemates and you have received and drop what you are trying to do because it is utter nonsense

hate it love it there were reasons why we did what we did but i mean cmon if ur not trying to win then why are u playing? My only pt is that the fact that since the world ended due to a tribe disbanding that tribe shouldnt be granted rewards for submitting.

call it what u will lessons are learned and u press on to other worlds. I will prolly see u guys in 15 so u will get to put me in my place i suppose haha :p. hopefully i wont need to take a prolonged break due to IRL on my next world.

If u look at all the worlds they are all ending the same way. You arnt totally killing tribes off anymore ur eating their weak and then taking their strong. This is the game TW2 is and if u disagree then ur naive. Even ur precious EN11 shekel will prolly end with mergers if the game mechanics remain the same

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Winning that takes effort is commendable and worthy of praise and recognition. Not much effort in merging the two biggest tribes then just not screwing it up.

Disbanding the tribe was the right thing to do, no different than PM00 booting players to maintain distance from victory. He didn't want to win, winning meant it was over. What he wanted was to continue playing in a world where he had no chance to lose. How many more months does everyone thing we should have continued the charade?

usually we booted people that were all claimed or internaled and im not saying u shoulda continued the charade. U guys had some chance if u outplayed us but thats highly unlikely due to people quitting etc etc not so much omg im so good at this gameeee but more of a the odds werent in ur favor. However if u did get some momentum u prolly woulda made people quit (it is TW2 afterall) and gained ground. I dunno the spur of inactivity kinda kills every theory cause u dont usually know when people will quit

I prolly woulda stopped playing around when shekel did if i was on u guys side since it seemed all coordnation/offense started to break down about there and people stopped trying for the most part (except for a few). Also it landed in the time where i had to take a break for about 4 months so it conveniently woulda lined up.

DeletedUser2193

However if u did get some momentum u prolly woulda made people quit (it is TW2 afterall) and gained ground.

Might have made some people quit but that would not have given us ground. Tribe with the most players win in this situation Its easier to get 100 villages between 5 players than it is for one player to up their noble count by 100. Near the end I saw hundreds of free villages to be taken over I couldn't even hold my own neighbourhood. Sure I could've focused my offense to make some ground in a new province or two but what do I gain from that? Its just add to my frontline stackable villages that eat up my def and in the meantime you guys just roll in on inacitve players in my provinces. + people who wanted to quit quit long time ago. Doubt a lot of 300+ villa players would quit after losing 10 villages.

This IS a game of numbers after all there is a low cap of what you can affect by your activity and "skill". Early game sure. Late game - no.

Status
Not open for further replies.