• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Close the world

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play? :)

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

DeletedUser

Should end / close - win the poll, will you launch world en15? It would be great for those from this world to try their hand at another together (or against) each other.

DeletedUser1594

a bunch of !in and a few of us tried for en14 but it kind of fell flat, i'd give it a whirl if there were enough people that wanted to give it a run

DeletedUser1423

Yep sorry about 14 more than willing to try 15 with a good core of people...just need to coordinate what area to join on the map etc.

No point from keeping this world open since Unity disbanded ... was hoping to play for few more weeks on en3/en14 before quitting but thanks to jrae/shekel it won't happen . though because of them i'm able to see this world end :p
i hope to see some familiar faces next time i play TW2 ... when i have this much free time again :)

DeletedUser

Votes heavily in favor of closing server. More so if you consider that a huge number of players quit already and won't even bother to check forums or vote on the poll.

DeletedUser1427

I voted close as well. Sorry Syphax, you guys won many months ago, I'm the only reason it stayed open so long, shekel wanted to shut it down in June or July lol!

I vote to close it now, because I am hooked and if it isn't closed now, I am afraid I will keep on fighting and nobling until I have nobled 1000's of villages and there is nobody else left to fight. At my current average of 2 nobles per day I could be at this for years! Lol!!!!

I was hoping for an end date to be announced, which it was rather than cold cutoff with no warning. I feel with the 5 days notice it allowed many to say their goodbyes and now ought to be closed upon that time (soon after poll close).
Thanks

DeletedUser1314

Vote closed 55 minutes ago so from the votes the world is now closed. Why isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.