• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Polish servers

DeletedUser1446

Hey, to who should I write when Polish support isn't able to do anything with huge lags on our servers? Since wednesday s25, s26, s27 and s28 are broken (these are our latest servers). When I write about lags I mean that servers are working normal for 3 minutes and then for 3 minutes we can't send attacks, build, recruit, write a message, literally we can't do anything. It's not only my problem, every player has the same issue. Doesn't matter if they use Chrome, Firefox, Opera or they play on the phone. From all tribes.
And what says our community manager ? "Our technicans don't find servers broken. Everything is okey."
It looks like noone from support or Inno is playing the game. I don't mean playing like we are but they should at least check the game when players send tickets about the game.
Sorry for my English but we need some help.

DeletedUser1446

And what's more we did pay for this game. Only on s26 there are 3 tribes that invest money. We have p2w players in every tribe, we've spent money for tribe levels, for churches, walls and so on.
I'll tell you more. Our community is the biggest community in TW2, check this on tw2-tools. Our servers are the biggest.
But if you don't care about polish players we will just quit this broken game. You know, it's not normal that for 4 days game is lagging as hell and support is not doing anything to prevent those lags

DeletedUser4608

I find the us servers to be laggy too, but its not as bad as polish I guess