• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poenari Realm Competitions

DeletedUser3197

no man, who did u trade so many times so very early on the game?

Lol, maybe if you were conquering targets instead of sacrificing your nobles to my wall d0z3 you might have beaten him?? Well, live and learn hey

DeletedUser

upload_2016-2-11_13-19-39.png

Claiming 3rd spot for getting 5 villages and using cowns.

DeletedUser1313

Lol, maybe if you were conquering targets instead of sacrificing your nobles to my wall d0z3 you might have beaten him?? Well, live and learn hey
oh master, u are so good, that u will soon have to restart. i read that u and ur tribe are loser in any world u start.

DeletedUser

teach them doze. tell them the winning formula! recruit everything you can, alliance and nap with all the tribes except 1, wich is going to be harrased by all the horde. brag about how weak they are and how strong is your horde.

early game is for mass recruiters
mid game is for pros
late-game is for those with higher endurance and time

this is how tw always was and will be.

DeletedUser3197

Exactly right @I am the Walrus, and loser in any world we start...hmmm, 2 worlds....1st of which we chose to leave, and come to this world, and dw d0z3, whether I restart or not, won't make a difference, because you will eventually follow, difference is, you will probably have a cry and just quit and wait for another world, and hope that no one from this world follows you because you'll be to ashamed to keep fighting this world

DeletedUser1313

Exactly right @I am the Walrus, and loser in any world we start...hmmm, 2 worlds....1st of which we chose to leave, and come to this world, and dw d0z3, whether I restart or not, won't make a difference, because you will eventually follow, difference is, you will probably have a cry and just quit and wait for another world, and hope that no one from this world follows you because you'll be to ashamed to keep fighting this world
you some sort of visionary, can u predict future? because it seems u know future very well, but you couldnt do anything about it so far. you chose to leave when u lost, had a cry and you waited for this world, hmmm. i think i've seen this words before... oh wait, it was you again, predicting my future. lol, you are funny.

DeletedUser1313

teach them doze. tell them the winning formula! recruit everything you can, alliance and nap with all the tribes except 1, wich is going to be harrased by all the horde. brag about how weak they are and how strong is your horde.

early game is for mass recruiters
mid game is for pros
late-game is for those with higher endurance and time

this is how tw always was and will be.
is the horde not strong?
didnt brag anything mate, what world you on?
you know the game well, it seems, you consider yourself a "pro" ? i like the pro's that are losing and crying on the forum, oh the horde, oh, i;m the pro but i got harrased by the horde.
as far as i can see this game is a team play, its called "TRIBE wars " for a reason, its not called "some guy war" .
at the end of the day, you think you are pro, but if your team is losing, u're still a loser, no matter what you think about yourself.

DeletedUser3197

I left the last server long before my tribe lost, and most of my players from my last server are still thriving on that server also, and I didn't wait for this world, I was still on my last world when I came here, and for you I may aswell be a 'visionary' cause I can predict it for you, and it will end badly, you feel superior when you haven't even won, all we've seen of you is sacrificing your nobles to a player who had already lost his whole army....so right now you look pretty sad, not being able to noble a guy already lost his army to someone else

DeletedUser1313

I left the last server long before my tribe lost, and most of my players from my last server are still thriving on that server also, and I didn't wait for this world, I was still on my last world when I came here, and for you I may aswell be a 'visionary' cause I can predict it for you, and it will end badly, you feel superior when you haven't even won, all we've seen of you is sacrificing your nobles to a player who had already lost his whole army....so right now you look pretty sad, not being able to noble a guy already lost his army to someone else
you lost there, u lose here, cry more.

DeletedUser

Your horde is still strong because of the number of players not the quality, but compared to the first weeks you are losing ground.
I said nothing about me being a pro or not, i just wrote down my opinion based on the things that happened so far in EN16: Alliance and Nap with top 5 tribes(5-600 members) to win the fight vs ZRG (30 members). In my book this shows fear and weakness. You won the fight, indeed, but it matter how you get the victory. brute force is not my thing.

And as a fact, i lost nothing against your tribe. get your facts streight. check twstats next time and you will see SoA 1-0 PTG.

DeletedUser1313

Your horde is still strong because of the number of players not the quality, but compared to the first weeks you are losing ground.
I said nothing about me being a pro or not, i just wrote down my opinion based on the things that happened so far in EN16: Alliance and Nap with top 5 tribes(5-600 members) to win the fight vs ZRG (30 members). In my book this shows fear and weakness. You won the fight, indeed, but it matter how you get the victory. brute force is not my thing.

And as a fact, i lost nothing against your tribe. get your facts streight. check twstats next time and you will see SoA 1-0 PTG.
i was talking in general, not in regards to you. a member in a losing tribe is a loser.

DeletedUser

i was talking in general, not in regards to you. a member in a losing tribe is a loser.
Thats what memers of 200 member tribe tell themself to feel like pros. The fact is they only get so many members because they take in anyone and player who don't contribute at all "win". I dont know you but your logic is flawed if you won a world without having major influence in it you are only embarrassing yourself. The mass recruiting is an issue only because it's almost impossible to have so many skilled members in one cluster. Every wining tribe has skilled members, even if they fought 300 vs 20 they need at least a few somewhat skilled members. However most of others usually arebt important at all at vest they are either turtles good for support or meatshields for enemies to noble so its easier for real players. They can call themselves winners sure but their role requires no skill what so ever. And its imposible for every skiled player to win neither its everyones goal. The game would be boring if it was all skilled players vs noobs and there wouldn't even ve a fight.

DeletedUser3197

If only they will process the claims, it's been a week since a claim was processed

DeletedUser2635

I just like that 3 people managed to get 5 cities without crowns, before the 3rd person got 5 WITH crowns....Kinda shows that crowns don't automatically give you the win
Or that not so many people use crowns, also the popularity of new worlds has been decreasing rapidly (TW2 is losing it's playerbase), which is kinda sad :)