• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poenari Realm Competitions

DeletedUser16

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Poenari we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!
In addition to this, you can also match up your own Tribe against the others. Improve your Tribe and win rewards for all Tribe members!

The Conquest
Goal: Be the first, second, or third to own 5 villages.

Prizes for players using Crowns:
1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns @ksw77
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns @invisibility
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns @-th0r.

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):
1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns DevilFromTheNorth
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns @neno88
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns @d0z3

The Benefactor
Goal: Be the first, second, or third to achieve 30 Honor points.

Prizes for players using Crowns:
1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns @Lord Longsword
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns @eclipse69
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns @sparesourmilk

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):
1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns @I am the Walrus
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns

Alpha Tribe
Goal: Be the first Tribe to achieve Tribe level 15, 20, or 30. (The same Tribe can win up to all of these competition milestones.)

Prizes for the Tribe:
First to achieve level 15:
1.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)

First to achieve level 20:
2.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)

First to achieve level 30:
4.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)

The rules are simple:
First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!
Post a screenshot to proove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:
Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.
Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.
Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.
All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3213

Here my screen shot. 30 honor points.

Attachments

• EN16 screen shot honor points.png
    EN16 screen shot honor points.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 440

DeletedUser1313

dxhea8.jpg

i'm third without crowns. just hope devilfromnorth didnt use any fake accounts to get all them resources needed

DeletedUser1313

@Dement0r hope somebody is checking the way DevilFromTheNorth got all them resources from so many trades.

DeletedUser

DevilFromTheNorth got all them resources from so many trades.

how can you tell he got alot of resources from trades? as far as i see he has basic market related accomplishments, nothing special. there is no accomplisment that counts the resources you have received for free from other users, so how can you know?

DeletedUser3197

I just like that 3 people managed to get 5 cities without crowns, before the 3rd person got 5 WITH crowns....Kinda shows that crowns don't automatically give you the win

DeletedUser3016

I just like that 3 people managed to get 5 cities without crowns, before the 3rd person got 5 WITH crowns....Kinda shows that crowns don't automatically give you the win
Without activity, crowns are useless. If you want to buy lots of crowns, you may have to work sometime :p Hence bringing the activity level down that little bit. They are a convenience tool more to keep some up to date with the game, however they can help the really active people as well. Ultimately, if you don't know how to use them, or use them as a substitute for your laziness, then you won't get the full value of them.

DeletedUser

Thats true, however not everyone reads forum competitions also people who buy tons of crowns maybe dont care about 300 that much

DeletedUser

or they don't want to admit that are crown users for a 300 crown reward :D

DeletedUser3197

Well um....I think we can safely say based on the post that will follow mine, you can work out we have a player using crowns.....