• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Please look at this apsurdity.

DeletedUser486

Not the only one, there are others, this is what the aftermath of the gwen game looks like.

DeletedUser2635

Please share cases like this in this thread. Boggles my mind to be honest. :D
But it's also funny, I can't complain.

DeletedUser486

QpAmHPH.jpg

DeletedUser2635

Oh I have seen this Caelum2 person here in the forums before, has he been rimmed there in EN41 by you guys?

DeletedUser486

Or restarted, he had the misfortune of being stuck in a province with a one man tribe murdering machine

DeletedUser4271

yeah i restarted. dont exactly fancy facing a nuke that is built in 3 days...
And yes i used gwen. the difference between some players doing it and others is that others actually use them to help their tribe/fight.

DeletedUser4451

I wonder how many players currently lie in negative coins- nobles. Players Who have 600 points being able to noble. Sort of defeats the object of the game.

DeletedUser2635

>be me, 1087 points
>just started on the rim
>already 3 nobles ready to use
can't wait for bp to drop
I respect that, what I wouldn't respect would be you nobling 3 barbs with those nobles. Although it also does promote an unfair advantage over the players in your area...

DeletedUser486

>be me, 1087 points
>just started on the rim
>already 3 nobles ready to use
can't wait for bp to drop
Define just started? Just started as in you built 1000 points in 3 days? Or just started as in you jumped in quick enough to buy nobles ready to bend some poor rim player over?

DeletedUser4714

Define just started? Just started as in you built 1000 points in 3 days? Or just started as in you jumped in quick enough to buy nobles ready to bend some poor rim player over?
I started playing but was busy with Christmas stuff so decided to restart. My bp just dropped :) During this time I saved up my arrows so I had enough to get them sweet nobles. I quit giving inno money a long time ago. But yes, if all goes well, I'll be bending over multiple people

DeletedUser486

I saved my arrows til the last day, the last 2 days didnt have nobles. The last day was crap, so either you got lucky early or you got money.

DeletedUser4714

I got lucky, I think it took me around 3-4 shots until I managed to get the nobles. I also saved the rest of them for the final day