• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Petition to enable RELOCATE UNITS on EN11

DeletedUser1594

Yea I am pointing to that, because why would I or anyone else have any reason to believe they got competent all of a sudden. They tried to fix things that weren't broken. Spy changing was part of the balancing update along with long build times, which is a recipe for disaster. Too many worlds have turned into sabo-fests. In case you haven't noticed for the past year + sabotage has been an issue that has been repeatedly brought up on the forums

DeletedUser2369

So because you believe they are incompetent you think they should continue doing the incompetent things? And not doing so makes them incompetent?
Thats the only reason i can see you would point to a broken thing and tell them because they did that broken thing once they should repeat themselves.
This thread is not a thread on sabotage. However with the recent balance updates, sabotage has actually taken a massive drop in my world.

DeletedUser2754

This is actually a feature I wouldn't mind to see implemented but I do agree with the only on new worlds policy. Players join with a set of rules, they prepare their accounts according to the possibilities of the game and all of a sudden you have to redo your whole big account to match the different strategies allowed by the new rule set.
It's the first time I see TW2 team having that kind of policy when introducing big changes in the game play, and I salute them for that. Unfortunately for me, they chose an update that I actually like to start doing it.

DeletedUser3242

Psst, GRhin, neckbeards talking here, take your 2 cents and invest it in something useful, like prime bottom land in Florida.

DeletedUser3242

... Unfortunately for me, they chose an update that I actually like to start doing it.
That's why the post is called a "PETITION". Petition has no weight if it does not have the voices of the majority behind it. So I am asking players from en11 to throw their support for the petition. No need to white knight for the ones who wouldn't want the update - they can very well speak for themselves, treat them as adults and with respect, plz - it's the CURRENT YEAR.
So people, who like the idea, should throw their weight behind it, others could create an opposing one. Then we'll count the chickens and in the hallowed tradition of democracy, wolves will decide to eat the lamb.

main-qimg-3f423db29cb5c6138c07232c8e2189fd

DeletedUser2847

No matter what. There is a split opinion on this update. When a update get this kind of discussion i think its the right decission to only introduce it to new worlds. I belive Inno learned something from the balancing.

DeletedUser1594

So because you believe they are incompetent you think they should continue doing the incompetent things? And not doing so makes them incompetent?
Thats the only reason i can see you would point to a broken thing and tell them because they did that broken thing once they should repeat themselves.
This thread is not a thread on sabotage. However with the recent balance updates, sabotage has actually taken a massive drop in my world.
Now you are trying to get philosophical. I never said I think they should do anything, what I stated is the development team has beeb incompetent for a very long time when it comes to issues in the game. Basee of their track record it would be foolish to believe that is gping to change. Adding a new feature to the game, certainly will have an effect of current worlds as players will abandon older worlds or at the minimum become less invested in them in favor of a shiny new world with a brand new feature. As far as your comments on sabotage your world is an anomaly then as most worlds will tell you that sabotage became more of an issue in established worlds. It could be that you are fighting a dead tribe so it makes sense that ypu arent seeing the sabo action

DeletedUser3242

Now you are trying to get philosophical. I never said I think they should do anything, what I stated is the development team has beeb incompetent for a very long time when it comes to issues in the game. Basee of their track record it would be foolish to believe that is gping to change. Adding a new feature to the game, certainly will have an effect of current worlds as players will abandon older worlds or at the minimum become less invested in them in favor of a shiny new world with a brand new feature. As far as your comments on sabotage your world is an anomaly then as most worlds will tell you that sabotage became more of an issue in established worlds. It could be that you are fighting a dead tribe so it makes sense that ypu arent seeing the sabo action

Don't blame the dev guys - I am one, not at Inno though. It's not us - the guys who you need to be mad at are middle managers and people from marketing. Peter's Principle applies for these people - they usually get promoted until they are out of depth - they won't be promoted further. Now the really dangerous management figures are the ones who manage to hide their lack of ability or have some favours to call in - these will make it further up in the ladder, becoming more and more damaging to an organization at each stage.

I'll eat my hat, if the dev guys weren't actually all for actually giving us the working endgame and then some bright spark from marketing decided that resource deposit fluff is more important.

Figure%203%20-%20Peter%20Principle.jpg

DeletedUser16

There is no company which will make all players happy at once and we all need to live with that. You guys complained about game changing updates going live on all worlds, we adjusted, now it is not good again. It's either one or another and someone will always be dissatisfied, it is as simple as that and it will always be like that so a discussion about it is pointless.

DeletedUser2754

I prefer your new policy of major changes in game play to be addressed to the new worlds only. So, even if I like the new strategical pathways that are open with the relocation of units, I salute TW2 team for not changing the rules of play in the middle of the game. This time you did the proper thing.

DeletedUser

This feature will start to be enabled only on En17 and onward, no petition will make any other world get this feature.

Really? So, you mean to tell us that the company introduces now an update which is not going to make no difference whatsoever until a new server is developed, whenever that happens to be? That strikes as a very peculiar way to run a business.

Locally, the update is up now, well and running on En16, and I love it.

I hope that other mods have a better source of information than you appear to have -no disrespect intended.

DeletedUser2185

Really? So, you mean to tell us that the company introduces now an update which is not going to make no difference whatsoever until a new server is developed, whenever that happens to be? That strikes as a very peculiar way to run a business.

Locally, the update is up now, well and running on En16, and I love it.

I hope that other mods have a better source of information than you appear to have -no disrespect intended.

It was changed to include en16, it was announced by the Community Managers.

At first it was intended for en17 and onward only, so no my information was correct when I posted it, you just checked this forum 35 min ago.

DeletedUser

It was changed to include en16, it was announced by the Community Managers.

At first it was intended for en17 and onward only, so no my information was correct when I posted it, you just checked this forum 35 min ago.

Yes, you are correct about that, I checked the forum just a few minutes before I posted, so I didn't know about your post until someone reposted it. But it's also true that I checked the forum for updates on the update and checked the game to see if the update had been implemented in numerous occasions yesterday. It is also true that I checked the forum the day before yesterday, and that's when I read the announcement about the update.

There is where I read "This feature will only be activated on the most recent realm." Well, I don't know about anyone else, but when I read "the most recent realm" I understand that that must be En16 because there's no newest realm. The announcement doesn't say "the upcoming realm", which will likely be En17. The announcement clearly refers to En16

Now, I understand that you're just the messenger, so I apologize to you if my comment sounded a bit strident; sorry about that. But you must also understand that when we players get news that fire our expectations up and then someone pulls the rug from under our feet we might get a bit anxious.

Peace out, mate.

DeletedUser2185

Yes, you are correct about that, I checked the forum just a few minutes before I posted, so I didn't know about your post until someone reposted it. But it's also true that I checked the forum for updates on the update and checked the game to see if the update had been implemented in numerous occasions yesterday. It is also true that I checked the forum the day before yesterday, and that's when I read the announcement about the update.

There is where I read "This feature will only be activated on the most recent realm." Well, I don't know about anyone else, but when I read "the most recent realm" I understand that that must be En16 because there's no newest realm. The announcement doesn't say "the upcoming realm", which will likely be En17. The announcement clearly refers to En16

Now, I understand that you're just the messenger, so I apologize to you if my comment sounded a bit strident; sorry about that. But you must also understand that when we players get news that fire our expectations up and then someone pulls the rug from under our feet we might get a bit anxious.

Peace out, mate.

The Announcement I made was two days before Dementors, I didn;t know the plans had change, no one did, but devs dont talk to me, they talk to our CM's. So yes I will pay closer attention before posting, but the plan was en 17 at first. :)

DeletedUser3242

Well, I have tried and tested it on EN16 and I am likings it, plz be enablings on EN11
kthxbye

DeletedUser2185

I am sure if the testing comes back positive, they MIGHT be willing to put it on other worlds,I hope they do, that would be great and give more dynamic strategy to older worlds.

DeletedUser2754

I hope they make a poll vote in each world asking if the players playing them want the feature before implementing it and only if it has 2/3 of the voting it goes implemented. I will vote yes, but I think that's the proper way to introduce changes in the ongoing worlds.

DeletedUser2369

^^ what he said.
Personally i think they should give players a week or so notice as well so that players can start reconfiguring their villages for it, instead of being caught out unable to take advantage of it for weeks (i.e. if they need to recall supporting troops, kill them off to make some offense, or convert villages or such like. Otherwise players get an advantage because they just happen to be in a better position to adapt, while others need to reshuffle to adapt to the new strategies.

DeletedUser1226

Sounds like a done deal. 2/3 of the active players are in IMP.