• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pay to win

DeletedUser2504

I ain't even mad, just gonna play out my current world since I have invested time and friendships already, then pack my bags. TW2 is a competitive game, but you can't have competition when one guy can buy victory at any point in time.

DeletedUser2084

I ain't even mad, just gonna play out my current world since I have invested time and friendships already, then pack my bags. TW2 is a competitive game, but you can't have competition when one guy can buy victory at any point in time.

Or you can get good and co-ordinate against him?

DeletedUser2504

Or you can get good and co-ordinate against him?
I think it takes you a while to understand things. I can manage just fine. However there are plenty of quality competitive games where you don't have to fight against guys who can pay their way out of trouble, So why bother with this one? That's the point.

DeletedUser2084

I think it takes you a while to understand things. I can manage just fine. However there are plenty of quality competitive games where you don't have to fight against guys who can pay their way out of trouble, So why bother with this one? That's the point.

Cya mate, not like we're losing a quality player or anything. :)

DeletedUser

Well once I can reduce the time that I spend on this game I can finally play fallout 4 :D

DeletedUser

Apparently so, and you can hit things before you've been playing in for almost a week ;P

DeletedUser3085

Sorry, quite addicted to this game even with all the changes:D Makes things interesting when you have to think out new strategies to get around the shortfalls. Besides I have never found a better group of gamers to go up against, then the dreaded X Pat from TW1. All that experience to run into a wall without the knowledge of church faith and province when they first start here. :p

DeletedUser486

Sorry, quite addicted to this game even with all the changes:D Makes things interesting when you have to think out new strategies to get around the shortfalls. Besides I have never found a better group of gamers to go up against, then the dreaded X Pat from TW1. All that experience to run into a wall without the knowledge of church faith and province when they first start here. :p
Well you get the veterans, and then you get the veterans who have played TW1 Church worlds and only adjusted to the differences ;)

DeletedUser

I'm new this game, but I've played similar games and the idea of being able to "pay to win" is foreign to me. You may be able to use crowns to advance your village quicker and become stronger quicker, but there is still strategy involved. You can spend all the money you want on the game, but if you don't know how to strategize and work together with your tribe, it's just a waste of money. There may be "pay to advance", but there is no "pay to win" in my opinion.

DeletedUser

The previous version was fine, i did not mind it but this update just sent the game crashing down.
RIP TW2

DeletedUser

I'm new this game, but I've played similar games and the idea of being able to "pay to win" is foreign to me. You may be able to use crowns to advance your village quicker and become stronger quicker, but there is still strategy involved. You can spend all the money you want on the game, but if you don't know how to strategize and work together with your tribe, it's just a waste of money. There may be "pay to advance", but there is no "pay to win" in my opinion.
Okay let's use this scenario. Two equally matched player's start in the same province and do the exact same build up/farming runs and get the same amount of resources. Except one player uses the stupid feature to insta buy troops. Who's going to win? Late game that feature doesn't matter,But early game that feature to insta buy 30 lc is stupidly op. 30 lc is so much more farming = more res = more troops so it just spirals from there. That feature shouldn't even be in a game like this to instantly buy troops.

DeletedUser2084

Well you get the veterans, and then you get the veterans who have played TW1 Church worlds and only adjusted to the differences ;)
And then you've got the vets who played TW1 before faith/churches/archers were introduced :D

DeletedUser486

Pandas with money!

That ain't a nice thing to say :(
ItTPOF6.gif

DeletedUser

Calm down off topic. back to the garbage update.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

I wonder what someone who played en15 on tribal wars 1 would be called since we had archers(i think its been a good oh 5 years) but we didn't have the church