• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pay to win

DeletedUser2122

Barbs spawn pretty slow this early into a world,give it another 3 weeks or so the province will have over 40 barbs sometimes even more. This is exactly how it happened in en13 as well,we have like 15 or so active players in 1 province but after a while barbs just started spawning everywhere.

DeletedUser1914

They're seriously mad about the lack of Barbs...do they not realise the game is called Tribal WARS not tribal farm/loot/hide in big tribes......
Get over it how bout you fight for your province once your protections ends yeh.

DeletedUser2942

Do you guys not listen to anything? On all worlds no more barbs appear in every province to fill them up to 65 villages, and the reason that there are so many players is because everyone is so active on this world, you're not the only world winning tribe to be playing on this world you know. Just cool off will you

Lol,,did you not get what i was trying to say,,i do not complain and i do not care for myself,i will fight my way out here,not a problem,,,all i asked why it is so different than before?????? That is all,,i have 30 barbs in my province on EN14,,here we have 10 and if few more will come still be way less than players villages,,,how can you expect these new players to the game to play here and enjoy the game in these start up conditions?? That is what i said,,,simple,it has to said,it is stupid to say from anybody,welcome new players and enjoy game and have fun,,on EN4 ,,yes you could say,,we had many new players and lots of them stayed whole game with us,,it was fun..EN14 is the same,plenty of space for beginners ,,here it should have a title,,new players do not bother to start this world as you will be so cramped in starting provinces like it is now and you do not stand a chance to build even 2 villages up as more experienced players will just beat you to it and you will be history soon,,so save yourself a time and do not start,lol.Just like that,and i do not need cooling off ,thank you,i am cool and i am INNO'S biggest fan, love the game and lots of respect to all people involved in making these worlds and running them and sorting out all bugs and problems and to everybody in general involved,but when something is just crap and not fair,it has to be said,i am just saying out loud what i hear in this world from new players,,,isn't it supposed to be inviting to new players to start this new world and learn the game and have fun and enjoy it,,,,it is ok for experienced players like me and the rest,,but these new ones do not stand a chance in this world at all and it is not fun at all,,it is made too cramped and even these new players have joined big tribes their villages remain the same as they can not farm enough resources to build troops and buildings like other players and they are not having any fun here....That was my point...if more barbs are coming to province,,why not put them all at the start,what is the point of that,,i have 6 new players that i know now quit after what ,7 days? That was my point and nothing else,,,i do not care winning or losing ,,all i care is to enjoy and have fun and be cool of course,,,can you be cool and honest and advice these new players here when they ask you in this world,,,,Name me one thing in Orava world where new players can say ,oh this is fun and i really enjoy doing this in this world,it is amazing,,i do not think there is anything we can say there,,that was the point ,new players in this world do not have a chance to learn the game and grow in this game at all,,they will be either taken out as soon players around them have nobles or would not be able to grow as all villages around them will be taken and they will be stack there. Do you think that is fair? Fun? Sorry,i do not,,,i do not see a point starting like this apart maybe trying to get more players to spend money and buy crowns in the beginning,,end of the day ,it is just business.All i said was honest and true,,that is how many new players feel and many experienced players have said it is the most idiotic world so far,,that is all and remember.

STAY COOL AND PEACE!

DeletedUser2670

Well, i guess i can live with being locked in with players all around me and fewer barbs. And as mentioned before, more barbs will eventually come.

But paying crowns for instant recruitment, that is just not ok for me. With that, this games moves away from winning the game with strategy to winning the game by using crowns.

DeletedUser1197

Barbs spawn pretty slow this early into a world,give it another 3 weeks or so the province will have over 40 barbs sometimes even more. This is exactly how it happened in en13 as well,we have like 15 or so active players in 1 province but after a while barbs just started spawning everywhere.
Thank you

DeletedUser694

This discussion has gone through TW1,Grepolis and now TW2 it is not going to make any difference at all to the game. They need the income to keep the games running and to improve servers. If people don't like it find a game where you can't pay i don't think you will find many that are any good.

DeletedUser

This discussion has gone through TW1,Grepolis and now TW2 it is not going to make any difference at all to the game. They need the income to keep the games running and to improve servers. If people don't like it find a game where you can't pay i don't think you will find many that are any good.
This is Innogames with tw1 now tw2 and forge of empires and elvenar and grepolis and the west and many of them being in google play and ap store for android use and such with all the p2w players and them making millions every year if not more do you think they need the money?

DeletedUser

This is Innogames with tw1 now tw2 and forge of empires and elvenar and grepolis and the west and many of them being in google play and ap store for android use and such with all the p2w players and them making millions every year if not more do you think they need the money?
yes because when you stop making money you stop making games... simple...
facile generalisations can be useful... please point yours in the correct direction, however, to make them as such... because otherwise you're just wrong...

e.g. coke makes billions off their product each year... Ergo, I want free coke for the rest of my life...

and coke makes you buy their product... innogames doesn't... why are you angry at inno and not coke?

DeletedUser

yes because when you stop making money you stop making games... simple...
facile generalisations can be useful... please point yours in the correct direction, however, to make them as such... because otherwise you're just wrong...

e.g. coke makes billions off their product each year... Ergo, I want free coke for the rest of my life...

and coke makes you buy their product... innogames doesn't... why are you angry at inno and not coke?

Of course they need money to continue making games keeping the servers and games they have up but its like a baseball or football player over paid for the job and they act like they need more when they have more than enough i dont assume for you to listen to reason or sense since you came to bash my point of view

DeletedUser2504

If TW1 didn't have instant recruitment for massive amounts of crowns, how is it still in business? Because premium was a reasonably priced option with reasonable advantages, not "take out the credit card, get a nuke with one click."

Don't feed me this rubbish about how they need the money and they have kids to feed and so on. There is the smart and fair way of running a business, and there is the greedy way of doing it.

DeletedUser2084

If TW1 didn't have instant recruitment for massive amounts of crowns, how is it still in business? Because premium was a reasonably priced option with reasonable advantages, not "take out the credit card, get a nuke with one click."

Don't feed me this rubbish about how they need the money and they have kids to feed and so on. There is the smart and fair way of running a business, and there is the greedy way of doing it.

This has already been discussed though. TW2 seems to have chosen to go with micro-transactions as it's main money-making method since they wanted to enter the mobile market.

DeletedUser694

Each game has its own costs so they will ask for money from each game and i assume that the only time they put it together is to sort out the new games it puts out. They also need to upgrade servers as well as pay the wages of the people working on the games.
It is not being greedy giving people the choice of whether they want to pay, being greedy is saying you can't play this game unless you subscribe a set amount every month.

DeletedUser2504

Okay so we're all in favor of this now? Buying nukes is now kosher?

DeletedUser2084

Okay so we're all in favor of this now? Buying nukes is now kosher?
No? Who said that? People are trying to tell you that Innogames are trying to make a profit. I totally agree whole nukes shouldn't be bought, but god damn they need something thats incentive that creates revenue for them (Res boosters, instabuild, daily unit deals).
Yes, we all agree with you that instant buying whole nukes is a huge no-no. But you fail to see the bigger picture of what a company is and how they make their profits.

It's also already been said that TW2 is going by profit in a different direction since they've also entered the mobile market. Microtransactions in the mobile market as anyone would know, is by far a huge profitable market model compared to something like premium in TW1. I'd like it if they eventually gave us some type of Premium feature exactly like TW1 but that won't be until they've finalized their microtransaction system (as far as I can guess).

DeletedUser

I tried to see if I could queue up a whole nuke to see how much it would cost, and thing is that I couldn't, I just didn't have the res, and I worked out that with a level 25 barracks and about 10 offensive villages you really don't need to rush nuke making, just queue up a bit each day and mint some coins in the mean time

DeletedUser1717

how about you all just quit whining and learn how to play your playing a free to play game the crowners can be outmanned and out gunned easily just learn to do it simple! don't think their pockets are that big to defend everything

DeletedUser2504

I tried to see if I could queue up a whole nuke to see how much it would cost, and thing is that I couldn't, I just didn't have the res, and I worked out that with a level 25 barracks and about 10 offensive villages you really don't need to rush nuke making, just queue up a bit each day and mint some coins in the mean time

Maybe that's because you don't know how to make use of it? Buy a bunch of troops for zero resources in the barracks as part of the daily deals, farm with master of loot everywhere, insta-build farm space and resource buildings, activate resource boosters, build more troops instantly, snowball the effect.

After a few days, shmuck A is still on a few hundred points, whereas payer B has probably a half-nuke ready.

Forgot to mention you can also milk the resource deposit with rerolls and so on, so the more time you spend on that mindless clickfest, the more resources and hence troops you get.