• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Pay to win

DeletedUser

I have been on this server pretty much constantly since it's launch and have been farming efficiently. My upgrades and troop production has never been empty but yet I'm sat here on a measly 325 points where as the top players have over 600. This is very disappointing and annoying because this game never used to be pay to win. It does not take skill to spend more than someone on a game. The old premium system worked and was fair. Please sort this out because this can ruin the game.

DeletedUser1594

You're actually upset because you are 275 points behind...interesting

DeletedUser

No I'm upset because I do not have the money to spend on a game like this and I remember the good old days of tw1

DeletedUser

Do you not think its ridiculous that within 30 hours someone already has 700 points?

DeletedUser2635

Shouldn't you be happy, that just means that you will have to work for it, and crowns mean nothing if you don't know how to use them, and even if you do, after 2-3 villages they become almost useless anyway. But this really is ridiculous (your complaining) XD

DeletedUser1594

No I'm upset because I do not have the money to spend on a game like this and I remember the good old days of tw1
I dont know what to tell you, I mean there is 100 things i would complain about in regards to this game, complaining about crown users wouldnt be one, but whatever floats your boat

DeletedUser2639

crowns are op in early game and when u got luck with legendary offers. One time i had 8000 units in food after 5 days for about 1 k crowns used and nearly 900k resources plundered :D

DeletedUser2876

I buy crowns all the time... Crowns work for something like troops and to help on resources but that is it really. however at the end of the day Innogames team put a lot of work into making this games we all enjoy to play and they are not like EA or any other big game company they need to make a leaving to, and pay there staff and servers as its not easy to design a game and since the games are free to play. it don't make a person that buys crowns any different then the ones that don't if you like the game you play it and it's free? and buying crowns helps all to play the games for free... think of it like donating...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

It's just like any free MMO, the makers need a way to pay to continue the game, and it has to have some benefit so the players will use it, so that's just what's happening

DeletedUser685

And they way they implemented Premium services in TW1 was MUCH more fair and useful overall than this idiotic version.
The ability to buy unlimited Troops instantly is WAY overpowered in the early game. Not as much in the late game where the cost would be very prohibitive. But if they run off possible premium users, seems a bit self defeating.

DeletedUser685

Old hat? Oh yes, very much so. Just annoying that they "seem" to keep adding PtW options to the game rather than implementing and fixing some of the long desired user requests of the last two years. :(

DeletedUser

It is true... I think they should make the game more user friendly = by ironing out the annoying bug... not that I have a major issue with the game but simply that I believe it could be better...

DeletedUser1197

Inno-WHERE ARE THE BARBS? WHY ARE WE SO CRAMMED TOGETHER? HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO PLAY AND ENJOY THIS GAME LIKE THIS? Oh, I forgot-IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY HERE, isn't it INNO? Guess you won't be getting any of mine on this server, ugh. MY OPINION-newbies wanting to play, don't come to orava. It's the pits. INNO< why not restart Orava, just do it right this time?

Your mad cause u started near players? haha wow...but i will tell you starting location luck can play a part in ur early game either u got unlucky or ur not experienced enough to have a good start

DeletedUser2942

No,it has to be said and just tell us the reason why it is done like this,,,,this world Orava is just rubbish,give you one example and do not give me that crap,you are complaining,i am not complaining,i am just saying from all worlds in this game ,,this one gets 0 out of 10.Only stupid person can say it is fun game to play like this....so 1 province has 20 players with 2 starting villages and 10 barbs,ok,,so you have put 40 players villages in one province with 10 barbs between them.You will say,it is fair,,,,you give me one player in that province that will say,i love this world,it is great,,no it is not,it is rubbish,,not talking about crowns and buying things,,,just layout on the map,,do you expect them to all get rss from those 10 barbs maybe,i do not know.As a winner from last world,it was perfect and balanced,new players could play and enjoy and learn the game,,,i have a player in my province that has send 50 farming missions out and was getting 20-30 or 0 rss in every one,,he sent me a message and asked me ,,,,was not this supposed to be fun game and we should enjoy playing this game,,,,he quit the game all together and i understand,,,need to farm 5 days to BE able to build something 1 level up.Wolds 3.4.6 were the perfect worlds,,why change now and do this,,can you not just make map bigger and why could not this world be same like EN14 for example,,,just a simple ask?? EN14 has so many barbs in every province and here you have put so many players in same province that is just plain stupid,,,greed must be high ,,,,,instead to be able to farm and build villages and troops,,that is the joy of this game ,,HERE IN THIS WORLD INNO HAS TAKEN THAT AWAY FROM PLAYERS,,,use your crowns instead to buy troops and just build farm levels up to cover provisions,,,,what a load of rubbish,,,and second of all i would like to ask you clever guys who have made this like this,,,,when every player takes third village ,not enough for all in one province,,and as having all allied tribes or NAP tribes around them,,,,,what do you suggest that players do then,,there wont be a single village left anywhere close,,do you just suggest we come back in month or 2 and see if any NAP has been broken so we can attack each other,,REALLY,,,has anybody even thought about that?.There is no need to say anything else INNO,,,this world i will agree what 90% players in the game are saying,,,,it is idiotic and stupid and rubbish and complete waste of time ,,,,,i think you should give promotion to the people involved in creating this final touches in ORAVA,,deserve it!

DeletedUser1197

I'm not
Your mad cause u started near players? haha wow...but i will tell you starting location luck can play a part in ur early game either u got unlucky or ur not experienced enough to have a good start
No, I'm not mad about other players near me. did you not understand what I said? Where are the barbs, unlike other realms, barbs are not growing and very skimpy. I like this game, do not get me wrong on what I said. Orava is the worst realm
i've been on. If I spend my hard earned cash, it will NOT be on Orava.

DeletedUser1197

No,it has to be said and just tell us the reason why it is done like this,,,,this world Orava is just rubbish,give you one example and do not give me that crap,you are complaining,i am not complaining,i am just saying from all worlds in this game ,,this one gets 0 out of 10.Only stupid person can say it is fun game to play like this....so 1 province has 20 players with 2 starting villages and 10 barbs,ok,,so you have put 40 players villages in one province with 10 barbs between them.You will say,it is fair,,,,you give me one player in that province that will say,i love this world,it is great,,no it is not,it is rubbish,,not talking about crowns and buying things,,,just layout on the map,,do you expect them to all get rss from those 10 barbs maybe,i do not know.As a winner from last world,it was perfect and balanced,new players could play and enjoy and learn the game,,,i have a player in my province that has send 50 farming missions out and was getting 20-30 or 0 rss in every one,,he sent me a message and asked me ,,,,was not this supposed to be fun game and we should enjoy playing this game,,,,he quit the game all together and i understand,,,need to farm 5 days to BE able to build something 1 level up.Wolds 3.4.6 were the perfect worlds,,why change now and do this,,can you not just make map bigger and why could not this world be same like EN14 for example,,,just a simple ask?? EN14 has so many barbs in every province and here you have put so many players in same province that is just plain stupid,,,greed must be high ,,,,,instead to be able to farm and build villages and troops,,that is the joy of this game ,,HERE IN THIS WORLD INNO HAS TAKEN THAT AWAY FROM PLAYERS,,,use your crowns instead to buy troops and just build farm levels up to cover provisions,,,,what a load of rubbish,,,and second of all i would like to ask you clever guys who have made this like this,,,,when every player takes third village ,not enough for all in one province,,and as having all allied tribes or NAP tribes around them,,,,,what do you suggest that players do then,,there wont be a single village left anywhere close,,do you just suggest we come back in month or 2 and see if any NAP has been broken so we can attack each other,,REALLY,,,has anybody even thought about that?.There is no need to say anything else INNO,,,this world i will agree what 90% players in the game are saying,,,,it is idiotic and stupid and rubbish and complete waste of time ,,,,,i think you should give promotion to the people involved in creating this final touches in ORAVA,,deserve it!
Well said Devil

DeletedUser

Do you guys not listen to anything? On all worlds no more barbs appear in every province to fill them up to 65 villages, and the reason that there are so many players is because everyone is so active on this world, you're not the only world winning tribe to be playing on this world you know. Just cool off will you