• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Past World Stats

Is there any way to view the past worlds you've played on and find other people that played there? TW1 had twstats.com for this, but I can't seem to find an equivalent for TW2 or a way to switch TW Stats to view 2, is this just not a feature that was bothered to be implemented?

Is there any way to view the past worlds you've played on and find other people that played there? TW1 had twstats.com for this, but I can't seem to find an equivalent for TW2 or a way to switch TW Stats to view 2, is this just not a feature that was bothered to be implemented?
We HAD a tw2stats. however TW2 mod/development team objected to them using the same texturing as the game. Long story short. they caused the site to get shutdown and half the playerbase left.(around en18-21) and that was basically the "beginning of the end" of the games playerbase back then

We HAD a tw2stats. however TW2 mod/development team objected to them using the same texturing as the game. Long story short. they caused the site to get shutdown and half the playerbase left.(around en18-21) and that was basically the "beginning of the end" of the games playerbase back then
Damn that's a shame tbh. It's such a useful site. I don't see why they didn't release an official version? twstats is an official Inno site so just doesn't make sense not to make a version for 2. It's so helpful. Plus it's so nice to go back and look at my old TW1 profile from 2009 and reminisce lol

Damn that's a shame tbh. It's such a useful site. I don't see why they didn't release an official version? twstats is an official Inno site so just doesn't make sense not to make a version for 2. It's so helpful. Plus it's so nice to go back and look at my old TW1 profile from 2009 and reminisce lol
in their attempt to distinguish tw2 as a sequal and not just a remake with fancy graphics they changed some key components such as the stat site. no premium account and a overall lack of player quality of life stuff that tw1 had. in attempts to make the game more casual. aka P2W.
they even removed the mm timer on attacks. which has lead me to landing nukes/nobles on the same second but because you cant see mm my nukes arrived after my nobles. doggywater game design