• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Paladin weapons

DeletedUser299

Hello.

I equiped Thorgard's Battle Axe for my paladin before sending him off with a load of axe fighters to attack a city, which should give me +10% attacking strength.

Where on the report does this show up? Because my total percentage was 111% made up of: Faith 100%, moralle 100%, Luck 11% and Officer 100%. So no mention of thorgard's battle axe which should have given me another 10%?

Thanks

DeletedUser

This does not show up but it does take affect, could you post the report please?

DeletedUser486

It wouldn't show up on the report because a Paladin only affects one weapon at a time, the percentage accounts for the fighting strength of an attacking army. To make it so that reports show you the augmentation when fighting with pure unit types would be too inconsistent and complicated, especially if you considered the effect of 5 Paladins defending a village augmenting each defensive troop type.

DeletedUser299

Thanks all. As long as its in place then fine, although given this is a beta game it would be nice to be told it was in play somehow, to ensure its working properly, otherwise how would you know.

DeletedUser

Yea, the devs should add a feature to where if you mouse over the paladin it tells you what weapon he is carrying