• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

P&P - Time to exit Kings

DeletedUser

Who in Kings would like to have more fun than winning the game where you are now?

A new, end-time, tribe is forming (with or without you) and take in players from Kings (and elsewhere) and go on to win the game.

Only one player isn't invited. (A player who's ego knows no bounds.) However, all in-game attacks will be directed solely at him once the tribe is formed. All other attacks will cease (since they will pretty much be useless and unnecessary at this point. Focus will only be given to the taking of barbs for the end-game requirement).

If you don't know about this yet, it's because you have been superficially deemed either "untrustworthy" (temporarily) or you were not on the "need to know" list, so as this would not have gotten out until now.

My "April Fools joke" was the reminder to those that knew a little bit of what was coming, to get ready.

Only a very, very select few knew about this in it's entirety, many others knew only a little.

There are several members in Kings already who were in on this from day 1, long-long ago.

This is being written here, to inform the rest of you. Some will be contacted directly in-game (some have already been contacted secretly). If you have yet to be informed of this, this is now your notice. (Remember, if you DO know about this, please continue to deny any knowledge of it openly until you are IN the new tribe. Stay in-character.)

On Saturday, May 28th the Tribe will be made and invites sent (invite only).

In order to be invited, you must contact me (RackAttack) in-game. Further instructions will be given to you there.

(And, no, I will NOT be joining the new Tribe. At the formation of the new tribe, and after sufficient people are brought into it. I am exiting the game. My task will have been completed. --- Also, NO, this was not "all" formed and put together by me, but by a handful of major players in the world who disliked the way things were going - both in-game and in these forums. This is not solely my brainchild. I was the one selected to announce this because I will be leaving the game. Other who are staying need to remain secretive a little longer.)

IMPORTANT: If you do not contact me in-game by Wednesday, May 25th, it may be too late to allow you to come in after that. (If this should happen, and you are left out of it, know this: You will not be attacked unless you first start attacks. However, once word gets out about this, there should be no one left out -- Well, except one, that is.)

Thank you all for your secrecy so far. The time is very near ... You have done well!!!

- Rack

(If you are a member of any other tribe other than Kings, you should have already been contacted and know about this, if not, contact me directly in-game.)

DeletedUser486

Question: If the only player not invited is me, does that mean you are literally trying to recruit a win?

DeletedUser

... And everyone else in Kings who wish to come .... Except for one, that is... Can you also guess who that may be?

You see, all battles end. All struggle ends. Everyone gets to relax. Everyone gets to win. -- Except one.

And the only battle left, is everyone against the one person.

Are you SURE everyone likes that person good enough, to pass up this offer??? -- How many in KINGS have been conquered by KINGS??? Did ya really think that they would be loyal after that, lol?

This is an great deal to all who want it. ;) (except one)

DeletedUser486

So to condense that little speech into one word, your answer is: Yes.
Are you SURE everyone likes that person good enough, to pass up this offer??? -- How many in KINGS have been conquered by KINGS??? Did ya really think that they would be loyal after that, lol?
Took a quick scan of the member list, answer: surprisingly few.

DeletedUser

You started with what? 10? how many you got now?

All you did was to "MRT" the best players.

Look, this is going to happen - one way or the other. I'll even tell you how it's going to happen, because it's of little consequence now...

You see, there are members of Kings who are going to drop out very soon - before the winning percentage is reached. After that one of two things is going to happen:

1.) The remaining players will fight - I guess for years, before a victory is reached. Sound fun?

or

2.) People are going to accept this offer, and be able to relax in life for a bit, which is what they haven't been able to do for a long time. And they get to win. (all except one)

You see, which choice do you think people who "don't know about this yet" are going to take??

Don't matter to me, I wont be here for it. I just want to see it get started. ;)

DeletedUser486

You started with what? 10? how many you got now?

All you did was to "MRT" the best players.
Says the guy who recruited 300 players but failed to teach them how to play the game.

Look, this is going to happen - one way or the other. I'll even tell you how it's going to happen, because it's of little consequence now...
You see, there are members of Kings who are going to drop out very soon - before the winning percentage is reached. After that one of two things is going to happen:

1.) The remaining players will fight - I guess for years, before a victory is reached. Sound fun?

or

2.) People are going to accept this offer, and be able to relax in life for a bit, which is what they haven't been able to do for a long time. And they get to win. (all except one)

You see, which choice do you think people who "don't know about this yet" are going to take??
Don't matter to me, I wont be here for it. I just want to see it get started. ;)
Kings has had no less than three voting decisions whether to keep fighting or to bring an end to the world, the tribe chose to keep fighting, so I guess we will see who chooses to leave. Be interesting to see what you have engineered so well that you would gloat over it.

DeletedUser

People might have chosen to fight, because they thought victory was near. It's up to those remaining to also choose what to do from here.

(Remember, if you DO know about this, please continue to deny any knowledge of it openly until you are IN the new tribe. Stay in-character.)

DeletedUser486

So I'm going to go ahead and call Shenanigans on this.
Nothing about your plan suggests that it is considered and well thought out. And as ever, exemplifies your disconnect with the mechanics of the game.

DeletedUser2754

LOL. Is anyone really falling for that one?
There is nothing better than a proper leadership and seeing the growth graphs of your own tribe rising while the ones from your enemies tribes going down to be sure of the loyalty of your tribe members... Being on the winning side is always so much more appealing...

So you are saying that in the last month:
BMR > lost 2.5mil points
HNE > lost 7mil points
TW. > lost 2mil points
while:
-K- > gained 22mil points

And somehow the players who wanted to end the world faster would join the weaker side? LOL!!! Really? When -K- are only 7% away from victory? hahaha.

DeletedUser1594

For someone who was not involved in the world, this caught my eye. Then I did research on rackattack, I don't know if a guy that is barely active with 51 villages really has clout to organize such an event. I guess I'll have to wait until the 28th to see if this comes true

DeletedUser2084

People might have chosen to fight, because they thought victory was near. It's up to those remaining to also choose what to do from here.

Why would players who wanted to END the world choose a path that would only further lengthen the world by a much bigger margin than what they're currently doing now?