• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Orava Realm Competitions

DeletedUser

Academy no crowns.

Attachments

• orava comp.jpg
    orava comp.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 417

DeletedUser16

All prizes for The Noble and Reflate Your Economy have been taken, congratulations to all winners! :D

Members of the tribe New World Order will receive their crowns shortly. :)

DeletedUser

All prizes for The Noble and Reflate Your Economy have been taken, congratulations to all winners! :D

Members of the tribe New World Order will receive their crowns shortly. :)

Why did Amani take 3rd place and not i????

DeletedUser

Because you have used 50 crowns on 2015-11-20 18:06:53.0

The 50 crowns you gave me - And all i did with them was donate them to the guild - Hardly helping myself now was it.!
Do me a favour dont give me any more crowns so i can make the same mistake on another world.
Absolute joke.

DeletedUser16

I am sorry that you feel that way. The rules are very simple, you may not use crowns (except the registration ones) to participate in no crowns using category.

The sole reason why we have two categories is to give everyone a chance.

DeletedUser2084

I am sorry that you feel that way. The rules are very simple, you may not use crowns (except the registration ones) to participate in no crowns using category.

The sole reason why we have two categories is to give everyone a chance.

Wait - if he donated the crowns to the tribe, how's that count as using crowns? It didn't give him an advantage over someone else without crowns? ._.

DeletedUser

Best bit is i dont even buy crowns - The only reason that 50 were on my acc is because i took time out of my life to answer their dumbass survey next time i wont bother.

DeletedUser

I'd like to claim the prize for

First to achieve level 20:​

2.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)​

On behalf of ADD (Addicted)

aEEZ6ov.png