• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opinions of the world

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

So guys the forum is dead again lets try to keep it active shall we?
Whats everyones opinion on the world who do you expect to war each other any alliances or just gossip about the way the world is going.

Personally i think everyone can see the world is going to be at end game a war between 3 tribes possibly 4 if mym pick their game back up with their new leader.

DeletedUser

^^^ you never know what will happen... lol the world is still relatively new. just look at en1, i believe they are yet to go into endgames. i think we need to merge the top 200 in the world and force innogames to trigger the endgames sooner. lol

DeletedUser1666

I think that would also be a Good Idea .. totally kill the map faster - just to see if we can finish the Server before en1 :p Now that would be impressive ..

That would be the easy option

the Hard option is long drawn out and will make some people cry lol

Some of the aspects of the game have actually changed making it harder to progress faster in some regards ..

But the overall point is although its called tribal Wars - There can be only 1 - Taking a quote off the Highlander - but it is the truth ..

DeletedUser

Morale was a drawback. Faith is another one. On deskop even graphics are a drawback. Everything in TW2 is made to protect the inactives. Doesent make any sense considering they`re selling crowns only in the begining of the game. None in their minds would buy crowns after they get their 10th village.

DeletedUser1666

Some items you cannot buy - and also putting a fast church in helps when you have crowns or getting up walls or buying some troop packages so you can noble from a ville to another ville on a jump ..

I have a decnt question for you Treborn - Why you move from CSR to EMR --> ???

DeletedUser2084

Some items you cannot buy - and also putting a fast church in helps when you have crowns or getting up walls or buying some troop packages so you can noble from a ville to another ville on a jump ..

I have a decnt question for you Treborn - Why you move from CSR to EMR --> ???
Probably the same reason you went from your tribe -> WTB :)

DeletedUser1666

You probably dont know what your talking about Sephyrx - after G.A - i made B0W Most of what B0W consisted of - Changed to WTB after a disagreement in the beginning with Dudeinblack and his ways - that was all interlinked with B-R and the way they did things ..

So i sat there in my own tribe for ages that i made up - while still working with others around me ... when the so called elements had left the game and things returned to normal, i then actively participated in being re- introduced back into the B0W/WTB community where i thrive even now .. With more bashpoints than yourslef and some of your members - it shows how you lot play - i for 1 will not be going into inactiveness WTB isnt as Inactive as your sources tell you it is

Its not like you thought..

And as for EMR picking up the Leadership players of CSR - like you took them in cos they could not lead - saving them and giving more food to the world.. Shows you the clientel you lot like- people that jump ship at the frst sign of trouble - refugees - hide savers .. barb takers on mass

Goes to show that CSR didnt care about their players or they would not of done what they have just done in doing so

I wouldnt be surprised if you started on us now with your underhand tactics ..

As for the Rumour they surrendered to you laughing my backside off all the way To the barb farm - the only reason the leader left was he was just about to get beasted by WTB and you have just taken him in ... WTB been clearing and taking villes of CSR all week putting pressure on and now this outcome - and that was just a handful of players doing this ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just for your note - i have never been a refugee

DeletedUser

B0W, actually CSR cared to much for their members. After the initial mass recruit a purge of the dead weight never happened. We ended up fighting against EMR and WTB with ~30 active & skilled players. Because we have never eaten our dead weight (and to much mass recruit) not even those 30 players were developed to their full potential. This is public knowledge, Im surprised you had to ask.

DeletedUser2084

So i sat there in my own tribe for ages that i made up - while still working with others around me ... when the so called elements had left the game and things returned to normal, i then actively participated in being re- introduced back into the B0W/WTB community where i thrive even now .. With more bashpoints than yourslef and some of your members - it shows how you lot play - i for 1 will not be going into inactiveness WTB isnt as Inactive as your sources tell you it is
TL;DR you joined because you didn't want to become food - gotcha. More bash points than me? Wat. Must be thinking of the wrong player.

And as for EMR picking up the Leadership players of CSR - like you took them in cos they could not lead - saving them and giving more food to the world.. Shows you the clientel you lot like- people that jump ship at the frst sign of trouble - refugees - hide savers .. barb takers on mass

Dunno what to tell ya. Thurin was good friends with Zachary but I forced the war due to not liking some CSR members. Lol whatever helps you sleep at night, sure :)

Goes to show that CSR didnt care about their players or they would not of done what they have just done in doing so

I wouldnt be surprised if you started on us now with your underhand tactics ..
We're only taking in the players that actual did something since 3/4 of their tribe was pretty useless in the war and literally let us have our way with them.
Huh? Underhanded? Since when do EMR report to you as a tribe? You don't tell us what to do nor do we tell you what to do. So I fail to see how it's underhanded. Been speaking too much to Esthar I see.

As for the Rumour they surrendered to you laughing my backside off all the way To the barb farm - the only reason the leader left was he was just about to get beasted by WTB and you have just taken him in ... WTB been clearing and taking villes of CSR all week putting pressure on and now this outcome - and that was just a handful of players doing this ..

Oh please. You've been at war with CSR for just over a month now and ONLY NOW you're going to organise an OP on zachary? You guys didn't take a single village for 2 weeks whilst you guys were "at war" with them. Your eastern players did, sure, but it wasn't like it was hard for them considering it was a bunch of new villages that were recently taken over by CSR players 7 days away..
Oh and the villages Lord Morrison and someone else took? Half of them were cleared and nobled by EMR players before they magically had trains on them by Morrison who apparently already claimed them even though most trains sent from EMR were 5+ days out. I should've told them to take it back off him but for some reason I let him have those villages..

Oh and the villages up north that the T-E squad + Refmech took? Half were CSR villages whilst most were just a bunch of barbs in a province.. nice one.

EMR as a tribe in 2 days took just over 65+ villages from CSR along with over 30,000 fakes across 40 members. We crushed 5 of their players within a day and forced many more to quit. We took in Birdiee who took the brunt of the CSR assault and only lost a couple villages. We did more to CSR in 3 days than you did in 4 weeks.

Since you probably won't believe me - here are the static map images from about aday before the operation (roughly 28th of July) began and as of 3 days ago.
http://i.imgur.com/Th7CXgt.png - as of ~28th/29th of July
http://i.imgur.com/aNRtpWW.png - as of 3 days ago.
You can easily see how much we've taken and how many players we made quit (including their 3rd biggest player).
I'd show a more updated one where we've taken plenty more but it's become diluted with the CSR we've taken in.
Trust me, we did way more damage than you guys ever would've to CSR.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1666

Its better getting it from the Horses mouth so to speak Treborn - Hence why the asking - alot of rumours not enough facts ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now

DeletedUser1666

TL DR ?? who are they ??? - joined because i didnt want to become food lmao @ you even more Sephyrx .. sure you got the right 1 - i sat in the core turtling for ages working on HC - and maybe i was a bit wrong on the bashpoints - possbly thinking of a few of your other players who are top 20 with pittance to show for it ... so yeah i am wrong on that aspect - the bashpoints bit..

Please tell me anout TL and DR as you are probably thinking of the wrong person there ...

DeletedUser2627

tl;dr means something else. You're thinking of something different.

I could say the same about top players in WTB. I see a ton of your top 20 with pitiful bashpoints too. Some with great ones. That's fine. But in the end the people with the most bash points will end up being -cfp- or sephyrx.

Btw, the only player I saw actually doing something to CSR was Lord Morrison. He literally beasted it. Other than that... :/

Anyways, it's been known for a long time that the top two tribes - EMR and WTB will eventually fight it out. So it will simply be the elite (WTB) vs EMR. Or something like that anyway.

DeletedUser1666

meh i wiped Some of lancealot villes myself and had plans on a massive assault on the southern section of CSR which is now blue - thats generally why im peeved about the whole thing... - Interfering in my plans for domination of some active players which are now jumping ship and blue ..

no fun picking on inactives or barbs ...

DeletedUser2084

meh i wiped Some of lancealot villes myself and had plans on a massive assault on the southern section of CSR which is now blue - thats generally why im peeved about the whole thing... - Interfering in my plans for domination of some active players which are now jumping ship and blue ..

no fun picking on inactives or barbs ...

Yeah but you see, you've been at war with them for over a month and only now you all apparently have had plans to attack them. None of the incoming CSR members have attacks on them apart from EMR members themselves.

Not sure what you want me to say. As a tribe you guys took more barbs than CSR villages and that's the reality of your war against CSR.

DeletedUser1914

Yeah but you see, you've been at war with them for over a month and only now you all apparently have had plans to attack them. None of the incoming CSR members have attacks on them apart from EMR members themselves.

Not sure what you want me to say. As a tribe you guys took more barbs than CSR villages and that's the reality of your war against CSR.
and as a tribe only a select few of your members partook in the assault against CSR..Most were 400+ players compared to the more smaller 100-300k members of WTB who launched atacks upon them.Dot try to make out you had an achievment sephy most of those you took were inactive.
tl;dr means something else. You're thinking of something different.

I could say the same about top players in WTB. I see a ton of your top 20 with pitiful bashpoints too. Some with great ones. That's fine. But in the end the people with the most bash points will end up being -cfp- or sephyrx.

Btw, the only player I saw actually doing something to CSR was Lord Morrison. He literally beasted it. Other than that... :/

Anyways, it's been known for a long time that the top two tribes - EMR and WTB will eventually fight it out. So it will simply be the elite (WTB) vs EMR. Or something like that anyway.
Your obviously blind then i suppose.Doesnt help we are actually doing some stuff down south as well...
B0W, actually CSR cared to much for their members. After the initial mass recruit a purge of the dead weight never happened. We ended up fighting against EMR and WTB with ~30 active & skilled players. Because we have never eaten our dead weight (and to much mass recruit) not even those 30 players were developed to their full potential. This is public knowledge, Im surprised you had to ask.
The sheer amount of inactives that emr still has and the only one your doing shit about is LuXun.... i laugh so hard.

As for most of our villages taken from csr being "Barbarians"... bullshit to my knowledge only 1-2 of them are barbarians and they were taken AFTER the assault on CSR. while your tribe gobbled up barbarians in allied provinces...not very ally-ish no? so please before you get up at us for taking barbs to assist in operations look at yourself sephy..

DeletedUser2084

and as a tribe only a select few of your members partook in the assault against CSR..Most were 400+ players compared to the more smaller 100-300k members of WTB who launched atacks upon them.Dot try to make out you had an achievment sephy most of those you took were inactive.

Do you actually do your research before you open your mouth? I did. Theres a WHOLE PROVINCE of WTB villages. Why isn't there any barbs in there? Code bug? I think not. Took one barb? Mate theres ONE BARB LEFT in the province.
Who cares how big a player is? What does that change? We had 30+ members take 60+ villages from CSR within 2-3 days whilst in 4-5 weeks of you guys having your war with CSR you took more barbs than villages.

We took inactive members? Got proof? You really need to back your claims up if you're gunna talk smack.

The players we were attacking literally GAVE UP because we sent over 50,000 fakes (attack and support) as a tribe to all surrounding players. We sent so many nukes and trains we literally annihilated players when they landed.

LIke I said before, EMR lost 4-5 villages to WTB but we let you keep it because we're too nice. Why I let you guys keep it? Dunno. Should've taken it back tbh.

The sheer amount of inactives that emr still has and the only one your doing shit about is LuXun.... i laugh so hard.

Thats all you guys did this war. Noble your inactive players. Hehe even people in your tribe are commenting on that and they say its pathetic.
Feel free to continue internally nobling players and having made up plans of attack against people.

As for most of our villages taken from csr being "Barbarians"... bullshit to my knowledge only 1-2 of them are barbarians and they were taken AFTER the assault on CSR. while your tribe gobbled up barbarians in allied provinces...not very ally-ish no? so please before you get up at us for taking barbs to assist in operations look at yourself sephy..

This just proves you don't know what you're talking about. Please refer to my first statement. Why are there no barbs left in a province??
Gobbled up barbs in allied provinces? Where? Did you message the leaders of EMR about it? No? Then sit down, kid.