• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opinion of ORK

DeletedUser2079

For so long ORK have been ranked number 1 but have they done anything to show they are a ranked one tribe?

From our opinion they have dont nothing to shine or show skill other than noble inactives and barbarian villages (correct me if im wrong).

I think these guys represent the giant sloth that never made it up a tree. Instead it dug its own hole to hibernate in until worlds end!

DeletedUser2122

Wish the tribe i lead for a brief moment after the initial founder went inactive never decided to become ork sister,it's not as if you can even share an allied victory xD

DeletedUser2122

the companions,last i heard they were ORK's sister yeah?

DeletedUser

Yep, they've become ORK's sister tribe. It's funny in its own way. TCS actually has skills. So far ORK has not shown much in way of tactics. Sure, they can click the recruit button and send the attack button. But for anything even remotely organizable. So far from the outside, it looks like TCS and SPV are the organizing heads. ORK is just that sim city tribe.

DeletedUser

Any more recent opinions on ORK? Maybe more positive? Some time has passed, things have changed.

DeletedUser

ORK does not exist any longer, after a member of the tribe betrayed and kicked all the members of the tribe. RIP ORK!