• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4383

it's funny how people can say their computer is safe when they use something called facebook. Or people think they are safe if they use VPN.
Everything is built on codes and even if i don't have the console and the login as a developer i am still able to use console programs klick on a barb and get a shit tons of information.

I am unable to find the house of the person but i am able to look into the area. One person i found suspicious live in Hamburg, Germany.
now that is not much information but it's kind of enough all you need to do is make an algoritm and find out how many players match. I would quess with such a small realm none else.

another player live in kronoberg in sweden, and i found 7 barbs that was created in same area. with same location. This here gives me a clear: Ring ding ding ding.

only problem being an outsider if you use a student connection, in this situation when you sitt at school being on a VDI connection with every damn student using same IP adress it's pretty ridiciously annoying when a moderator or former moderator Andy accusing you of something you havent done :p

hi andy hallo hallo <3

Are you sure you are mentally stable ? Because stalking people for making some villiges in game is at least not ok.

DeletedUser3669

Are you sure you are mentally stable ? Because stalking people for making some villiges in game is at least not ok.

this is really close to a standard excuse? are you saying you make some villages and feel it's OK?
shall I find out?

and lad you have no idea what stalking it. it's not like you ping a person location and hack their computers and download their facebook profile and all hotmail messages the person have sent and start the web cam if they one...

DeletedUser4383

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group towards another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. You are stalking.

DeletedUser3669

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group towards another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. You are stalking.

such fancy words, are you perhaps an journalist that forgot to mention that one of Trump decision actually save 6 billion dollar?

such fancy Copy and paste ^^

DeletedUser3390

I'm closing this thread because its off topic.
In case anyone has suspicion about rule breaking please make a support ticket the forum is no place to make public accusations as stated earlier by @sudidi

Status
Not open for further replies.