• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Olympus

DeletedUser2772

We will be recruiting from the start of the server. Only active players please. Experience not required, but for "titled" positions experience will be necessary.

DeletedUser1594

It might be smart for you to recommend a starting region, it makes you sound more like a tribe that might actually know what it's doing and not some bogus MRT

DeletedUser2772

Well, since I've never had a choice on a starting region before, I'm not going to assume that I'll be able to chose what region I'll be in on this server. Once the server opens, of course I'll state a region.

DeletedUser2635

Sorry I have to say this, but this is the most useless post I've seen on this forum, there is no information given, I doubt anyone experienced gonna join your tribe anyway.

DeletedUser2084

Sorry I have to say this, but this is the most useless post I've seen on this forum, there is no information given, I doubt anyone experienced gonna join your tribe anyway.

..what's your problem? Did you want to read an essay of how his won multiple TW worlds and how hes the bane of all noobs? Get off your high horse mate.

DeletedUser2772

Thanks sephyrx. And you are absolutely correct.

Kei, sorry to tell you this, but I don't feel a need to brag about any previous worlds since each world is a different experience. Yes, the basics of the game are the same, but the players are different, the circumstances are different. Why brag about something that will have no bearing on the new server?

It's a war game so the tribe will be war based. Troops are always more important then points. What else is needed to know?

DeletedUser1594

I'm not trying to be mean, i'm trying to give constructive criticism. If you have never joined a world and selected your region/did not know that is possible, you are tipping your hand as someone who does not know what they are doing. I think that is the point Kei is trying to make he just incapable of doing it in a nice way.

DeletedUser2084

I'm not trying to be mean, i'm trying to give constructive criticism. If you have never joined a world and selected your region/did not know that is possible, you are tipping your hand as someone who does not know what they are doing. I think that is the point Kei is trying to make he just incapable of doing it in a nice way.

I wasn't given a choice nor did I know you could do that. Maybe it's because I started on my phone and it didn't give me a choice. I haven't started any new worlds since EN9 so yeah. Basing someones skill off not knowing a feature is pretty silly; considering a lot of old players might return not knowing this feature etc etc.

DeletedUser1594

I wasn't given a choice nor did I know you could do that. Maybe it's because I started on my phone and it didn't give me a choice. I haven't started any new worlds since EN9 so yeah. Basing someones skill off not knowing a feature is pretty silly; considering a lot of old players might return not knowing this feature etc etc.
So if you've never played with a person and they are unaware of something basic how do you judge them?

DeletedUser

Not being mean, but you have given no real information bar what literally every tribe would say, i.e active, war, etc. A leader can and often does make or break a tribe and you have given no information about yourself other than you do not know about a feature which pretty much everyone that has played this game before would know about.

Details are important.

Either way, good luck and have fun

DeletedUser2772

As I said before Bliteyyy "It's a war game so the tribe will be war based. Troops are always more important then points. What else is needed to know?"

Shekel, I have been on worlds, just was never given the choice of selecting an area. Don't know why.

DeletedUser2084

So if you've never played with a person and they are unaware of something basic how do you judge them?

Definitely not by knowing a feature that wasn't implemented on all worlds. Dunno, just ask some questions?

DeletedUser1594

Definitely not by knowing a feature that wasn't implemented on all worlds. Dunno, just ask some questions?
i don't know first impressions leaving a lasting impression. without having to ask questions i have my mind already made up

DeletedUser2635

New world is opening in the next week and I plan to carry on Big Fishes Legacy over to En13!

We're looking for players who are dedicated and motivated to learn the ropes and experienced players looking to teach players what they have learnt from playing previous worlds.

I am currently the leader of Big Fish on en7, we're the number one tribe on there, our Co-Leader will be joining us also, I will be hopefully bringing some of our members from En7 to En13 to continue our reign

We'd prefer players to have skype so we can communicate on there.

Currently I have drafted

zGrimReapah - Leader
Rebel117 - Co-Leader
CuddlesAssistant - Councilman
Bluejay502 - Councilman

----------------------------------------------

pete26196
Sushiman700
Grhin
RoriEllie
Muraman20
Snsdjhp
Wkend Did
weenman1234
Sinyen
Pedrilion
Maliqueen
Benimaru
Shemlock Hormes
Geg08
Raki
Hazuki93
KermitTheFrog
gutsman
tim the powerful
GuySpy
Exalted

I will update this list as we go on, if you wish to apply please message me privately and we can discuss roles/positions and our overall plan.

I wish you applicants the best of luck and look forward to working with all of you! :D

Here is what zGrimReapah posted when EN13 was about to open, it resulted in the creation of the tribe now known as Barbaric-Plague (even tho most of the EN7 BIG members already quit along with zGrim).

DeletedUser2084

i don't know first impressions leaving a lasting impression. without having to ask questions i have my mind already made up

And guess what? You're one player with their own opinion. The game isn't developed enough in terms of player base to offer competitive options when it comes to tribes so.. yeah.

Here is what zGrimReapah posted when EN13 was about to open, it resulted in the creation of the tribe now known as Barbaric-Plague (even tho most of the EN7 BIG members already quit along with zGrim).

Cool. All he gave you was a list of players and the fact they use Skype. If that's all it takes you to join a "good" tribe, then what you're asking for isn't much at all mate.

DeletedUser2756

Shows co-ordination, organization, and a seasoned guild leader. I'd say it gives a great impression.
"then what you're asking for isn't much at all mate" should be easy to do then no? every bit counts when you want to make an impression.

DeletedUser1594

And guess what? You're one player with their own opinion. The game isn't developed enough in terms of player base to offer competitive options when it comes to tribes so.. yeah.
I'm sorry to say that my opinion will fall in line with most players that are seasoned and experienced, just because you don't see it and have the odd opinion that is your choice. I did not attack OP I was giving him constructive criticism. I am actually curious as to how you would choose to join a tribe in a new world. If I were looking for a tribe to join I would look for someone that is seasoned/experienced in the game and who also is put together when it comes to organizing the tribe. Are you someone that just joins the largest MRT around?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

I'm sorry to say that my opinion will fall in line with most players that are seasoned and experienced, just because you don't see it and have the odd opinion that is your choice. I did not attack OP I was giving him constructive criticism. I am actually curious as to how you would choose to join a tribe in a new world. If I were looking for a tribe to join I would look for someone that is seasoned/experienced in the game and who also is put together when it comes to organizing the tribe. Are you someone that just joins the largest MRT around?

First of all he states that experience isn't required. His post was never meant to create some super elite tribe of 40 players who'll dominate the server from day one. Secondly, as I've said before; you're basing his inexperience off a game feature that wasn't implemented on all worlds. How is that fair?

I'm not too sure where that last part came from but I'm not even going to bother answering that. Try and stay on topic instead of using thinly veiled insults.