• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Official RNS Transfer Thread

Nice to see some activity here on the forum ... wrong world thou :p
You may want to recheck your facts, I wasn't rimmed, nor was I conquered. I restarted, there's a big difference and I have a life outside of the game, you may want to look into that concept, it might do you some good. Otherwise see you in the server
You had 2 villas ... lost one then restarted ... you call it restarting , whitty call it being rimmed , a third one call it being destroyed someone else call it being backstabbed ... it's the exact same thing only with different names ... you lost and had to restart ...
Now saying you have a RL , not having time for the game , being outnumbered/outcrowned ..etc are all explanations /excuses ... you can use them to explain/justify but they don't change the fact that you was RIMMED

A lot of people think failure is a step backward. No, no, no, no, No. Failure is a step forward. A step forward in the right direction. Every time you fail you learn something from it, you gain something from it, you feel less anxiety when you are doing it again. You wanna think that is a step backward? That is progress in every sense of the word. The only difference between a loser and a winner is how they approach defeat or how they handle a loss be it big or small.
Generally speaking ... yes . failure is never a step backward , you can fail and try again and try again ... then try again , each time you learn something new but if you keep failing it's also smart to think rationally and maybe "consider" your options ... maybe TW2 doesn't suit you and you should look for something else more suitable for your time/play style/ talents ?
I played this game once it was called farm frenzy or something like that ... like 5-6 years ago , great game !! you have few cows/chickens/pigs you take care of them until you collect milk/eggs/meat then you sell it in the town so you can upgrade your buildings/buy new items ... very relaxing and doesn't consume much time + don’t need 24/7 activity ... i couldn't make it through the goat stage thou ... maybe someone here have the farming/building skills to do it and can do much better there than me , or even better than what he did on TW2 ,
Ofc you can keep playing TW2 it's only a game for fun after all ... but you also shouldn't be offended for being called a noob if your stats sux or you couldn't progress in the game ...

One last thing by game rules players have all the right to call someone a noob/criticise his play style for nobling only barbs etc ... as long as you are bashing the "player" not the "person" ... can't say the same for calling someone an "ass" :)

DeletedUser4551

You had 2 villas ... lost one then restarted ... you call it restarting , whitty call it being rimmed , a third one call it being destroyed someone else call it being backstabbed ... it's the exact same thing only with different names ... you lost and had to restart ...
:)

Lol.

Being "rimmed" is when all of your villages have been conquered and you are sent to the rim of the world. That's even made clear in the TW2 Wiki. It's not the same.
That's like saying if you walk away from a fight, you got beat up and lost the fight.

DeletedUser4542

Mmmhhhmmm honey do I love the community here!!! I really hope they update the barbarian growth for this world though, think if they made each barb 5000 points to start we could all be friends! No need for silly wars and such just good ol' tribal hugs. Kinda odd though, i used to play the original tribal hugs but this one is #2 right...why does it call itself tribal "wars" now...seems like the opposite kind of game i used to play :(
#PLUR #GVO

Mmmhhhmmm honey do I love the community here!!! I really hope they update the barbarian growth for this world though, think if they made each barb 5000 points to start we could all be friends! No need for silly wars and such just good ol' tribal hugs. Kinda odd though, i used to play the original tribal hugs but this one is #2 right...why does it call itself tribal "wars" now...seems like the opposite kind of game i used to play :(
#PLUR #GVO
You know what's funny ? everyone complaining about tribal hug ... all tribes/players do ... make you really wonder who is doing all the hugs then ?? maybe the barbarian ?!!
Maybe it's time to update the barbs vs players map ...

Lol.

Being "rimmed" is when all of your villages have been conquered and you are sent to the rim of the world. That's even made clear in the TW2 Wiki. It's not the same.
That's like saying if you walk away from a fight, you got beat up and lost the fight.
First there is no "walk away" option in TW2 ... you can't restart unless you have two villas or less ... so either you do it in the early game or somone rim... sorry i mean "forced" you to do it later ...
2nd your example is wrong here ... it's not about beating/losing it's about being "forcefully" sent to the rim vs restarting ... let me give you a better example :) i have nothing better to do atm anyway
You were walking in an alley and someone attack you to rob you ... he won't let you go "sent you to the rimm" before taking all your money ... now if you throw your money away and escape he won't chase you "restarting" ... but if he already took most of your money then you throw what left and escape ... did he "forcefully" take it or did you throw the money so you can run ??
According to your logic if i attack someone who have 100 villas and nobled 99 villas then he hit the restart button just before my last noble hit ... he restarted and i didn't rimmed him ?? if that's the case i think i didn't rimmed anyone recently ... maybe never did
It's about terms/names ... the line between rimmed/restarting is when/how he hit the restart button imo ... i wouldn't mind if people call it restarting to make themselves feel better thou ...

DeletedUser4551

First there is no "walk away" option in TW2 ... you can't restart unless you have two villas or less ... so either you do it in the early game or somone rim... sorry i mean "forced" you to do it later ...
2nd your example is wrong here ... it's not about beating/losing it's about being "forcefully" sent to the rim vs restarting ... let me give you a better example :) i have nothing better to do atm anyway
You were walking in an alley and someone attack you to rob you ... he won't let you go "sent you to the rimm" before taking all your money ... now if you throw your money away and escape he won't chase you "restarting" ... but if he already took most of your money then you throw what left and escape ... did he "forcefully" take it or did you throw the money so you can run ??
According to your logic if i attack someone who have 100 villas and nobled 99 villas then he hit the restart button just before my last noble hit ... he restarted and i didn't rimmed him ?? if that's the case i think i didn't rimmed anyone recently ... maybe never did
It's about terms/names ... the line between rimmed/restarting is when/how he hit the restart button imo ... i wouldn't mind if people call it restarting to make themselves feel better thou ...

Fair enough. I get what you're saying. So even if I made the choice to restart instead of standing my ground until my last village is conquered, it is considered being "rimmed" because most of my villages were conquered anyway. So, in essence, it's only considered a restart if you haven't been conquered yet?

For me restarting is valid only in the early game when people still have 2 villas ... losing any of your villas take away the restarting concept ... restarting for being cleared or having your villas demolished by cat/sab without losing any doesn't take that away ... but it's just my opinion :p

DeletedUser4551

Hmmm....it seems that there are several things in this game that can be subject to interpretation. It makes for great discussion material though. :D

There are several vague definitions/rules in this game ... great discussion material to kill some time :)

DeletedUser3303

I think playing for a year across 10+ worlds and only ever reaching 2.5k is enough to be considered bad.
My time in Kromburg in the US server just destroyed any argument you can come up with

popcorn.gif

More talk here about en27 than on en27's forum :D

DeletedUser2616

My time in Kromburg in the US server just destroyed any argument you can come up with

1 world. I take back everything, you're the greatest player this game has ever seen. PRAISE BADKINS EVERYONE!!!!

DeletedUser4530

Ladies and gentleman I give you prayer the barb nobling veteran from EN27. http://www.tw2-tools.com/en27/conquests/player/1008595/
If you're going to call other people out on their play style at least make sure you are a good player, rather than someone who has just survived from getting in the right tribe and nobling barbs.
Just gonna toss this out there but every single village i have taken was a player village, i have yet to take a barb village at all, the players that occupied them villages i have nobled restarted before i could take them from the player themselves, so whitty before you try to bring someone down learn all the facts, other wise you end up looking as silly as our friend nogg and no one wants that, considering i know your actually a really good player in my opinion, so it's kinda disheartening that someone as experience as you in this game would throw that kinda shade with out knowing what actually happened, assuming that i play in a way that i find myself to be sorta sad and if you play like that might as well quit cos you never get better playing in that kinda way.

DeletedUser2616

Just gonna toss this out there but every single village i have taken was a player village, i have yet to take a barb village at all, the players that occupied them villages i have nobled restarted before i could take them from the player themselves, so whitty before you try to bring someone down learn all the facts, other wise you end up looking as silly as our friend nogg and no one wants that, considering i know your actually a really good player in my opinion, so it's kinda disheartening that someone as experience as you in this game would throw that kinda shade with out knowing what actually happened, assuming that i play in a way that i find myself to be sorta sad and if you play like that might as well quit cos you never get better playing in that kinda way.

people restarted for you? i was sitting on 100 MOLs from the quests and res deposit for so long because people would just leave their accounts instead of going barb :'(

DeletedUser1581

You mean all of them were 700-1k pt villages which you MoL up to 4k villages. I've never played with you before so not quite sure how you know anything about me, especially considering I've used an alias since Orava :p:rolleyes:
Either way last comment here, I guess we should give EN28 a chance to have their forums for the world ....