• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Official RNS Transfer Thread

DeletedUser4551

All assumptions stated as fact are bad in my opinion.

DeletedUser2616

to be honest, I don't really think past servers count for much. the game changes each time
different opposition, different tribes, etc.

DeletedUser1581

It's a bad assumption and if you would of looked at the other servers I play in you'd see that
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en27/worlds_search/?search=badkins14 struggling to find the world on this server. Never mind eh must be that real life getting in the way again.
All assumptions stated as fact are bad in my opinion.
Not quite sure how they are assumptions when I am posting stats to go with it. The old saying "It's hard to argue with someone who is smart but it's impossible to argue with a fool" comes to mind.

DeletedUser4551

Not quite sure how they are assumptions when I am posting stats to go with it. The old saying "It's hard to argue with someone who is smart but it's impossible to argue with a fool" comes to mind.

I didn't see any stats for the assumption that he "sucks" because he restarted.

DeletedUser1581

I think playing for a year across 10+ worlds and only ever reaching 2.5k is enough to be considered bad.

DeletedUser4551

I think playing for a year across 10+ worlds and only ever reaching 2.5k is enough to be considered bad.

Is it?
Or maybe you are assuming that they are willing to put as much time into the game as you do.

DeletedUser4551

People have different reasons why they play games and they have different ways of playing.
I just don't see the point in throwing around insults.

DeletedUser1581

People have different reasons why they play games and they have different ways of playing.
I just don't see the point in throwing around insults.
This is a 24/7 game, activity is a huge part of the game and so is PnP. Besides that badkins called me out so I have a right to defend my self like you have a right to stick up for noobs.

DeletedUser3087

A lot of people think failure is a step backward. No, no, no, no, No. Failure is a step forward. A step forward in the right direction. Every time you fail you learn something from it, you gain something from it, you feel less anxiety when you are doing it again. You wanna think that is a step backward? That is progress in every sense of the word. The only difference between a loser and a winner is how they approach defeat or how they handle a loss be it big or small.

And yes this is the ground on which insults, propaganda, lies and funny made up stories appear, you would be wrong to take anything serious that appears here, unless you are a mod and the comment is about the game or it is directed towards them. Banter should be good fun :)

DeletedUser4551

This is a 24/7 game, activity is a huge part of the game and so is PnP. Besides that badkins called me out so I have a right to defend my self like you have a right to stick up for noobs.

Call it what you want, I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm pretty sure everyone can hold their own around here. Sticking up for yourself is great. My point is, why would you make assumptions about why a player restarted?

I just happen to find it amusing how these forums are rife with insults based on assumptions and very little banter or debate about what is actually happening in the game. It's all pretty juvenile. Of course, I'm only referring to those that are deliberately trying to give offense. I understand that playful banter is part of the fun and I, myself, will engage in it from time to time.

DeletedUser3303

Considering what else I could of come up with, this is relatively tame. But since he thinks I'm bad, which is a joke in itself and all he wound up doing is renewing my interest in the game. Get ready Whitty, the sleeping giant has just awoken

DeletedUser4551

Who knows? Maybe it's better to let people believe that you "suck" so you can catch them off guard when you get the chance. Lol.

DeletedUser3087

Assume = making an Ass out of u and me
Been told this many a time. But as in life sometimes all you need is rumor

DeletedUser4551

Lol. I guess it doesn't matter then. You also make an ass out of "me", but that may be the intent in the first place.

Last edited by a staff member: