• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Official RNS Transfer Thread

DeletedUser4520

The Rogue Nations, rank 1 tribe of EN27, have decided to hop over to this world.
After several weeks of fighting it is clear our tribe of the realms most elite 80 members are unable to defeat the 30 member MRT this realm and will need a fresh restart to reach their full potential.
That is why we here in RNS are making the move to Bergenhus.
This time, we are looking to recruit the top 250 members of the world, requirements are that you know how to use discord and can talk at least once a week.
cd116664b96c464897f7c106574ed7f0.png

2b5fb55534274489aab4ca999f5acefd.png

DeletedUser3116

Another EN27...

Sudidi now you are a moderator again -> Fix it ?

DeletedUser4542

Loool @ your trash talking game

LOL.png

ps still got a special place in my heart for you tho noggs

DeletedUser3303

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for me Teeroy. Noggs, or Bihn, whatever name you go by these days, unless you decide to create a new username, I'm going to be on you like white on rice

DeletedUser1581

Really nogg you have nothing better to do with your life? urgg so boring the others i can stand but for some reason your just a massive cunt for no real reason, you though you could be safe decieving a full tribe and expecting to be able to survive being in the center with everyone, i mean come on pal how dumb are you and now you write bull on the forums for what the giggles or just to make yourself look like more of an idiot sit yourself down and get a new hobby cos clearly talking crap about people isn't working for you.

Ladies and gentleman I give you prayer the barb nobling veteran from EN27. http://www.tw2-tools.com/en27/conquests/player/1008595/
If you're going to call other people out on their play style at least make sure you are a good player, rather than someone who has just survived from getting in the right tribe and nobling barbs.

DeletedUser3212

cmon mr planted spy noggs, lets dont roast each other

DeletedUser3303

I have 230k OBP you have 24K obp? Not much I can do if players in my province want to turtle up and focus on lvl 20 walls rather than academies
Also you are in no position to call anyone out considering you got rimmed and never conquered any villages ..... http://www.tw2-tools.com/en27/conquests/player/786669/
You may want to recheck your facts, I wasn't rimmed, nor was I conquered. I restarted, there's a big difference and I have a life outside of the game, you may want to look into that concept, it might do you some good. Otherwise see you in the server

DeletedUser3303

Anywho, I would love to continue this battle of wits with you, but it appears you've come unarmed

DeletedUser3212

Ladies and gentleman I give you prayer the barb nobling veteran from EN27. http://www.tw2-tools.com/en27/conquests/player/1008595/
If you're going to call other people out on their play style at least make sure you are a good player, rather than someone who has just survived from getting in the right tribe and nobling barbs.

cmon whitty, 12 days into the server and 1300pts barbs are around already? i thought you can make a better propaganda my friend

DeletedUser2616

You may want to recheck your facts, I wasn't rimmed, nor was I conquered. I restarted, there's a big difference and I have a life outside of the game, you may want to look into that concept, it might do you some good. Otherwise see you in the server

if you lose, you're a noob. if you win you, have no life. where does the circle of hatred end :'(

DeletedUser4551

if you lose, you're a noob. if you win you, have no life. where does the circle of hatred end :'(
I'm sure there is more of a grey area than that. Lol. I see a lot of assumptions in these forum posts. I think you guys just like to get under each others skin.

DeletedUser1581

Not much of a difference to me, you suck and restarted because you got out grown or you got rimmed and restarted. Either way you suck and end up building from scratch on the rim with the other noobs. We all play this game, we all have a life outside of it so please don't use that bull excuse.

cmon whitty, 12 days into the server and 1300pts barbs are around already? i thought you can make a better propaganda my friend
I've got no idea what you are on about, I think my flames serve as propaganda.

DeletedUser4551

Not much of a difference to me, you suck and restarted because you got out grown or you got rimmed and restarted. Either way you suck and end up building from scratch on the rim with the other noobs.

That for example....Lol.

If you restart, no matter what the reason, people assume that "you suck".

DeletedUser3303

It's a bad assumption and if you would of looked at the other servers I play in you'd see that