• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

OFFICIAL PANIC AS THE SERVERS THREAD

anger1.png

edit: THERE'S A TYPO IN THE TITLE AHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't know where to mention this, but as the thread mentions Panic and I'm panicking about this... I'll add here:

I've noticed the Mods are editing everyone's post's which contain curse and swear words....
Which is bad news. I find it very difficult to communicate with out the odd f*ck, s**t and tw*t appropriately placed within.
Therefore I feel both discriminated against and unfairly handicapped by inno.
Therefore I petition for An inclusive Safe space where Cursers and non cursers are all equally accepted :):):)
Am I f@*ckin' right or what ?

Don't know where to mention this, but as the thread mentions Panic and I'm panicking about this... I'll add here:

I've noticed the Mods are editing everyone's post's which contain curse and swear words....
Which is bad news. I find it very difficult to communicate with out the odd f*ck, s**t and tw*t appropriately placed within.
Therefore I petition for An inclusive Safe space where Cursers and non cursers are all equally accepted :):):)
Somewhat agree, I feel bad for making mods work hard, but at the same time, this game really isn't for kids, and neither should the forum be. It's a very aggressive environment.

Think of the innocent children