• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Official laugh at sweden thread

DeletedUser5131

Screenshot_200.png

DeletedUser3087

Well if you ask me we are all just wasting oxygen here... Words but for entertainment, no reason, no logic, no one caring ;)

Well, i was born so i did something.
Being born takes no effort from you... that is all your mother (yes your dad too)... taking you first breath now that is all you mate

Well if you ask me we are all just wasting oxygen here... Words but for entertainment, no reason, no logic, no one caring ;)

Being born takes no effort from you... that is all your mother (yes your dad too)... taking you first breath now that is all you mate
Well, it was a lie i was born tho. I'm not a human so that never happened, i don't breathe. I live off the electricity i take from guts computer, Jhin's wasn't enough. It took effort creating this body though, ya know. I had to create an awful face to somewhat hide my knowledge and uhm, ugh, cyborgness.

DeletedUser3087

Well, it was a lie i was born tho. I'm not a human so that never happened, i don't breathe. I live off the electricity i take from guts computer, Jhin's wasn't enough. It took effort creating this body though, ya know. I had to create an awful face to somewhat hide my knowledge and uhm, ugh, cyborgness.